Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #81 
Sceven

Poor Boomerang, she is not used to having so much fin to control. I am sure she will be fine under your watchful eye.
Sceven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #82 
Kittykat7

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Aww she will be fine, Teeney had that happen a bit and she healed up quickly :o)
She looks so much darker! :D is it just me or is her pineconing not as bad any more? :D
Thanks, she has already begun to heal. She is much darker and her pineconing is not bad at all. I think it was just from her being so skinny. Those little brine shrimp has been filling her out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheese909 View Post
She looks great though! The little holes should heal up nicely pretty quick, i wouldn't worry too much about it :)
Thanks. The hole in her dorsal fin already healed, but the slit in her tail fin split all the way. I'm not worried though, she is a fast healer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceven View Post
Poor Boomerang, she is not used to having so much fin to control. I am sure she will be fine under your watchful eye.
Haha, yeah she definitely has more fin to use now. She is healing nicely already.

Last edited by Kittykat7; 09-07-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Kittykat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:11 AM   #83 
Kittykat7

Day 11:

Boomerang is doing amazing! She had a couple small fin tears, but nothing to worry about. She is no longer getting salt treatment since she had them for 10 days. She is really swimming around a lot. Since she is feeling better I decided to shine some light on her to get some pictures of her beautiful colors, I did not use flash, I just had a light on her.

They might be a little blurry, but that is because she has gotten a lot faster on me. You can really see her dark red and now some blue. Her eyes are amazing with some red and blue in them!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #84 
lelei

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat7 View Post
Thanks. I am very proud of myself. Your little Heart Breaker is actually what inspired me to help this little lady out. I had just read the entire thread the night before I found her and after I put her cup down and picked up the one with Bubble Gum (lady fish #4 for my sorority) in and started walking away I was like, "wait, I can rescue that little lady like the one on the forum." So, I did!!!
Awww...that is soo beautiful..Heartbreaker is an ispiration for a lot of us..and I am so glad that is what prompted you to pick up this lil girl..I love her name too..It truly is what these fishy's do with the right care, come right back, like a "Boomerang" soo precious..I am very proud of you too..and you can see your lil girl is very happy indeed..You are doing a marvelous job..
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #85 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat7 View Post
Hahahahaha...

so, since Boomerang has gotten bigger and stronger and less stressed I decided to put an air stone in her tank and set it to blow very slowly. Well, after a few minutes in her tank she finally found it and is trying to eat the bubbles! LOL, it is really cute. Silly fish.

It is soo cute how they love to do that..my fishy's do too
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #86 
TheCheese909

Oh my gosh! Her body has so much more color! lol She's REALLY turned around!! You're doing a great job, she's a very lucky little girl!

<3
TheCheese909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #87 
teeneythebetta

Woah! Where'd all that color come from? :D
Omg she's changed so much the past couple days ^.^
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #88 
Kittykat7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
Awww...that is soo beautiful..Heartbreaker is an ispiration for a lot of us..and I am so glad that is what prompted you to pick up this lil girl..I love her name too..It truly is what these fishy's do with the right care, come right back, like a "Boomerang" soo precious..I am very proud of you too..and you can see your lil girl is very happy indeed..You are doing a marvelous job..
Thank you so much. She really does look happy and I love her so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
It is soo cute how they love to do that..my fishy's do too
It's so funny watching her do it. I recorded her doing it but the video was too big to upload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheese909 View Post
Oh my gosh! Her body has so much more color! lol She's REALLY turned around!! You're doing a great job, she's a very lucky little girl!

<3
Thanks!!! I can't believe her transformation really, it's like she's a whole new fish.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #89 
Kittykat7

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Woah! Where'd all that color come from? :D
Omg she's changed so much the past couple days ^.^
I know, right! She is very colorful now and I just love her red and blue eyes.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #90 
twissfish

She even looks a little like Heart Breaker!

Great job!
twissfish is offline   Reply With Quote