[Sorry if this doesn't belong here.]
If me and my friend were to make a betta adoptable sim, do you think it would be worth it? Things you can do on it:
• Adopt bettas.
• Breed bettas [MAYBE]
• Forum with other players! But I would link this site to the game
• Owning bettas, watch them grow.
• Different types to choose from, CT, VT, HM, PK :P
• Many colors, names.
• A challenge, allow clicks to get your betta to grow.
• Own as many bettas as you want.
• Buy bettas, from players or from the Local Fish Store, bettas are judged by real life prices from my LFS, and you get to start with $100 - $200 like a REAL person does.
• Realistic, so you don't have $1,000 and buy unlimited items.
• And much more
I am thinking, maybe this site could help people learn to care for bettas, or just a fun game for all betta lovers? Do you think I should make a Betta Sim?
Yes Or No?
The site will only be for fun, and learning about bettas, I will be linking a lot of things to Bettafish.com to support this site, and have other members enjoy it, and they can ask questions here
So is it worth it? Ima have to get a art team :) And stuff, but i'll do it if it's worth it. And if you guys agree, what is a suitable name
I WUV BETTAS. This was my friends idea I kinda like it because I love owning bettas.