Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 11:21 PM   #81 
PaintedOaksOki

*face palm* I meant usually sorry xD
I'm not trying to sound overly cruel or anything... I'm just being blunt, I mean I'm pretty sure most parents are going to let the rabbit sit there, their motive to bring it to the shelter would be something like the cage started smelling 'ew' 'gross' whatever remark it may be.

I personally wanted a rabbit but my parents rejected that idea xD
Old 08-31-2012, 11:30 PM   #82 
Pearl2011

My BFF sister had a rabbit, they rescued it and it has an aesome cage. Whcih is actually 3 cage connected to one with an open area for it to go. It scared me when I saw it walking across the hallway O.o
I wish LL would post a picture of her bettas.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:36 PM   #83 
teeneythebetta

Anyone else read the tags? :P
Old 09-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #84 
ao
TFK Moderator

the shut up:'(? lol
I never read tags.
But this is what my sister will alllwwwwaaays do. When she did something wrong, she will always try to find someone to blame, so that she isn't punished as much. or she will cry so that the accusation is dropped. In the end it's like the boy who cried wolf. No one believed who she accused and ignored her when she cried (or told her to shut up). There was nothing to cry over. She should just own up to what she did and do better next time. She was a wimp and an attention seeker. always wanting to be praised and yet was afraid of retribution.

This is what happened here, at first we felt sorry for you and every one tried to help. But when It felt like you wanted nothing but to seet attention and not take action, everyone began to feel that you were wasting their time.

Little Leaf, you should take responsibility for yourself, and owe everyone an apology. We have all been trying to help you. It is now your turn to tell us, how you plan to act next.
No more of "Someone did this, or someone said that" and freak out. Start saying, "I will..."
We want to hear from you what you CAN do for your fish, not what you CAN NOT do
Do you know how many people in this forum are legally disable or suffer from different diseases. Trust me, they can ALL do their water changes.
We have no reason to pity you or your situation if you make it obvious that you wil do nothing for your fish.

Tell us something, we want to look at you and say, wow, what a brave kid who tries so hard to care for his pets.
something like, " I will do my water changes"
or
" I will try to find a better home for my bettas"
Be brave and DO SOMETHING.

And about your signature, are you really connecting with your betta fish? Do you hear it screaming and crying saying that it doesn't want to die?

You only live once. Dont you want a good life? Isnt it the same for your fish? Wont it suck if you were born to die in a cup of your own poo and pee? The only life that you get to live? Isn't that sad?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #85 
PaintedOaksOki

Like I said, assuming my parents would allow to have one of your fish... Or maybe both shipped to me, he'd or they'd be taken care of here.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #86 
PaintedOaksOki

I just read the tags xD what do arteries have to do with a lethargic fish?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:51 AM   #87 
maggie9059789

hey I just want to say, a heater is $15 (cheap one at petsmart that cann't control temperature but is set to standard 24'c which isn't too bad considering the temps in ontario) I totally understand the whole parents being all not caring and going "it's a dang fish, get over it, we're not wasting money" or anything along the lines of that. Just give that fifteen bucks to a friend, bribe them or something and they can get it for you. That can be one way, as for water changes, ur only taking 15 mins of ur life to 1)scoop water out (just get some cup and scoop then dump and repeat) 2)use turkey baster to get the poop 3) put water back in 4)add water conditioner = DONE now u can chillax again and do whatever for like 2 entire days.

Hey just saying but, YOU decided to get the fish. You're here already on the forum. And you bothered to make an account, make this thread, comment somewhat to what other informative members are saying, so why not take the next step? I understand what you're saying, but I also understand what the other people here are saying. Just think, tropical=warm weather, if you've already made the step to coming here for help, I believe you CAN continue to giving your betta a good home mmkays?

(btw i'm lil too lool only 15, and have parents bashing me about me and bettas, but I love them, and I will protect my lil fishay)

(sorry for all the typos and if stuff doesn't make sense, i'm sleepy but i felt like posting still lool)
Old 09-01-2012, 01:03 AM   #88 
finnfinnfriend

LOL @ the tags XD.... I think it's a troll now. I changed my mind. I'm not gonna let her give me a headache anymore. I mean, look at that picture of her fish... It looks like it's blocked out on top or something.... What the heck? Lol whatever.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:04 AM   #89 
PaintedOaksOki

Like Maggie said LL, it takes 15minutes OR LESS to complete a water change on a small tank... Heck, it takes me around five minutes to do a water change on my five gallon!
I think you can do it LL! Like aokashi said stop blaming it on others and start doing something about your problems here. You were the one who wanted the fish, so you are responsible for their lives. I know you are young BUT these are your fish! Like I said I am MORE than willing to take one of them if you need ;) (if my parents agree of course xD)
Old 09-01-2012, 01:05 AM   #90 
PaintedOaksOki

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
LOL @ the tags XD.... I think it's a troll now. I changed my mind. I'm not gonna let her give me a headache anymore. I mean, look at that picture of her fish... It looks like it's blocked out on top or something.... What the heck? Lol whatever.
I'm thinking that too... I mean if you're going to put tags like that it's either
A) They don't really care
or
B) They're just a troll...
Closed Thread