What you're saying makes absolutely no sense at all. The reason why your ammonia went up when you used your water conditioner is Chloramine is just ammonia bonded to chlorine. It could take at least a few weeks to a few months for chloramine to break down & be removed naturally. It is said that chloramine is affected by heat & sunlight, but increasing water temp & exposure to strong sunlight creates its own problems like oxygen depletion & algae.
It is mostly a myth that your typical water conditioner can actually remove chloramine instantly. It might be able to deactivate chloramine to lower the toxic risk to fish, but the more likely scenario is that it breaks the bond by removing chlorine, leaving more ammonia in the water. If your biological filter is up to scratch, you should be able to deal with the ammonia. If not, your fish would be stressed and we don't know exactly how much chloramine is used in the water supply or how much ammonia is freed when the bond is broken.