Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #11 
nel3

lol i think i may have a new imcompatability issue with my pineapple CT and the gecko. i did a WC and i took the fish in the glass WC cup. my tank and terrarium are right next to each other. the gecko jumped to the side wall thinking crickets lol.

vine snakes are so cool. had i not had a lizard and went with a snake a vinesnake wouldn't be out of the question if i could get it onto rodents instead of lizards. feeder lizards are very different as are feeder rodents or insects in my book. doesnt say much for comparing rodents but id feel more uncomfortable of feeding reptiles to reptiles than rodents.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #12 
TheCrabbyTabby

If it weren't for the odd fear of mine, (I am totally freaked out by shed snake skin for some unknown reason) and the fact that I'd have to feed it rodents, I'd totally get a snake.

My auntie has a 15 some odd year old albino corn snake named Albie. He's been nicknamed the Jesus snake as he was presumed to be dead when he escaped his tank and later was found gnashed in the wheel of a office chair (don't ask me how that happened, somehow it did). They had it wrapped in a towel, not knowing exactly what to do with his body, when all of a sudden he came back to life, much to the delight of everyone.

Everyone that is, except my brother's wife, who is terrified of anything remotely snake like. Must be the Irish in her or something.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
corn, garter, snakes