Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #1 
DragonFish

He Was Just Being TOO Cute....

All swimming around exploring his new home, coming up to watch me and make faces at me since hes now sitting on my desk right next to my computer, and just in general being ridiculously adorable.....I couldn't resist grabbing the camera and snapping a few shots of Legolas. He was just BEGGING to be photographed. xD

Legolas is one of my newer boys...took me about a week to name him(for those who remember my threads xD), but he really struck me as a rather 'whimsical' sort of fish you know? He needed a fantasy name. xD
Anywho, around the same time I decided on his name, I was struck with the strange, strong urge to get him a 2 gallon drum bowl. I'd sort of wanted one of these for a couple of years.....its just something so different from your standard 2.5 glass, or 2 gallon Kritter Keeper sort of tank....and for some reason it just really seemed to fit Legolas's 'whimsicalness'. Plus, he could sit on my desk by my computer, which I very much so liked the idea of. I missed having a tank next to my computer.

Anywho, I went and picked up the bowl Saturday along with a couple of plants, mixed some leftover sand together, stuck in one of my spare heaters....and instant whimsical little desk tank!

I feel like its missing something still....I think I'll start looking for some neat little cave rather then my usual craft store clay flower pot, maybe a castle or something like that. xD But yeah. Just felt the need to take some pictures and thought I'd share, enjoy! ;)
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #2 
MollyJean

Quote:
This one. AAWWWWWWWW!!!
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #3 
DragonFish

Haha, yeah....its quite the photogenic little thing. xD He has a history of giving me quite adorable, looking right at me poses~
Old 09-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #4 
Bettanewbie60

He looks great...I'm so glad you kept that name for him..it fits perfectly!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #5 
DragonFish

Thank you!!
It really does doesn't it? xD I'm glad I stuck with that name too.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #6 
Bettaluver4evr

Oh he's just precious! <3 Wow you have alot of bettas! And ah another leopard gecko lover I see? I have a tremper albino too. ^_^ and a SHTCT. :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #7 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

He is very handsome looks like he loves to pose for his pictures...how adorable !
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #8 
misty1477

He is a handsome fishy and he knows it

He would be the perfect candidate for a 'Betta Calendar' pic.
misty1477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #9 
DragonFish

Haha, Thank you everyone!! ^-^ xD A couple of those pics would look kind of cute in a betta calender wouldn't they? Maybe I can make one for next year....
Oh when I first got him he was quite impossible to photograph! He wasn't at all keen on holding still enough for the camera or even coming into an area of the tank where I could get a good focus on him. When I moved him though, as you can see, he definitely changed that. xD He really loves his new little home I suppose. <3

xD 10 bettas, six tanks(one currently empty now)and plans of a couple more tanks and three or so more boys/girls. And if I can ever convince my dad to let me move my Leo into our old 46 bow-front(I'm kinda scared to fill it with water and set it up for fish again...its a good six years old and has been through about 5 moves xD)I might set up the 20 long shes in right now for a Sorority again(which is what I originally had in it a couple years back). I really miss my Sorority....
xD Ahh yes, the spoiled little only non-finned baby; Phoenix my little Leo. Shes defiantly my special baby since we had to give the dogs away. <3 She has such a little attitude though. xD Silly spoiled little thing she is...
Old 09-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #10 
harleraven

What a cute little guy! He sure is a ham! :)
harleraven is offline   Reply With Quote