I am getting my supplies together in advance of my first attempt to breed :) I'm going down the list of recommended supplies and I'm hoping for suggestions for good brands of the following for a 10 gallon tank:
- Sponge filter & air pump (have seen several kinds, no idea what will work best)
- Glass Chimney (checked out Amazon but I don't know what size or shape to get)
- How many plants? And should I include floating plants?
- What kind of gravel/substrate? Or should I leave the bottom bare for easy cleaning?
- I have heard mixed things about BBS. Worth getting or should I skip and only get microworms and vinegar eels?