Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #1 
Pogthefish

Just another rant because my parents favor my brother >:(

I love horseback riding, Its like my life. Me and my brother both ride (it was my idea to start riding btw) I take (took) weekly lessons, I used to take a friday lesson, but I quit TO SAVE MY PARENTS MONEY. My brother takes 2 lessons a week, and goes to 2 $200 horse shows (usually loses) a month. I spent $75 per week for one lesson, and paid for all my tack, He has 2 $7s lessons a week, plus shows, plus all the show gear my parents got him. My parents decided that we were spending too much on the horses and made us both work 4 hours a week at the barn. This made me get home around midnight, so I told my mom I would only do lessons every other week and not do the work, she flipped out on me, calling me ungrateful, and now I'm not allowed to take lessons. My brother decided it was too much too, so now he gets 3 lessons a week and all my tack that I bought! Its not fair! He also uses the best horses at the barn whenever he rides, and I used the problem horses that nobody was willing to ride because they needed love. Then my horse will get scared of a jump or not know how to do the right striding and he will make fun of me for being a bad rider, then he will ask his horse to do something the wrong way and the horse will get confused and he will get mad at the horse! UGH it drives me CRAZY! Especially because I was working at the barn for hours JUST so I could come in and train the problem horses without paying? WTH! What am I supposed to do now? I've already been feeling really depressed lately, and this is just making me feel ten times worse. I have been staying in my room all day and not eating, and my grades have been dropping and they don't even seem to notice, but my brother will say he is a little bit tired, so he can go to bed and I will have to finish doin the dishes for him! I complain that I'm tired and my mom says its just an excuse to get out of work! Its not fair! I just want to punch someone right now!!! I usually go off and ride my bike when I'm mad, but my brother lost his bike lock key and "just to be fair" untill he finds it, nobopdy can go biking!!

Last edited by Romad; 09-10-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #2 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Yeah my parents favor my artistic sister everyone admits I am a genius I am a bit lazy with a lot of problems especially health I am a bit odd with the way I behave like no emotion to my statements I prefer my fish and am a bit of a conspericy theorist I memorize random facts grow many plants and have practicly no sense of small.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #3 
Pogthefish

Lol ever heard of punctuation? Srry thats confusing me :P I can barely understand that
Old 09-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #4 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogthefish View Post
Lol ever heard of punctuation? Srry thats confusing me :P I can barely understand that
Not very good with any form of communication. I live by my own judgements I work with my fish and spend all my money on them parents tend to prefer the normal child.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #5 
Pogthefish

Well my mom actually lived with fish all her life and is thrilled that I am a fish person, and she is very accepting of all of our personalities, so theese things confuse me. Maybe she is not really accepting but tries to be, and doesn't notice what she is doing. I talked to her about it though. GOD every time I think about this I start crying. I miss horseback riding so much. Do you know how many times I've cried today? :'(
Old 09-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #6 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Well my mom actually lived with fish all her life and is thrilled that I am a fish person, and she is very accepting of all of our personalities, so theese things confuse me. Maybe she is not really accepting but tries to be, and doesn't notice what she is doing. I talked to her about it though. GOD every time I think about this I start crying. I miss horseback riding so much. Do you know how many times I've cried today? :'(
My parents seem to think plant and fish keeping is worse than drugs.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #7 
Pogthefish

Haha then why do they let you do it?
Old 09-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #8 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Haha then why do they let you do it?
I have no idea. They also try to get me to take personality altering medications.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #9 
Pogthefish

What type?
Old 09-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #10 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
What type?
OCD and ADHD meds.Also therapy.