Originally Posted by MSG
- YAY! I've been waiting for these.
- The yellow one must be the one you got from the auction.
- I have that plastic twirly plant in the middle, removed it because I thought the edges were too sharp.
- Looks like a happy bunch, should be worth the trouble of cycling.
- Just make sure not to add any more fishies.
So they're relatively peaceful, eh? I don't see any nipped/ragged fins.
- You didn't get the albino cories? 3 would be cool addition after you qt them.
I did have 3 albinos but lost one..the other two are doing fine..perhaps i ought to add another.
No torn fins as yet..i will probably add some more plants at some point though,i do like the live ones but its the brown algae that puts me off..i did read that it is common in a new tank.
I got the yellow and red from the auction,the yellow seems pretty bossy lol.