Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #41 
Pogthefish

When I mentioned I was addicted, I also mentioned the headaches and stuff the next day, and if I choose not to sleep on the meds, I'm fine, with without the meds, I am like messed up >_< Also, I gave all the meds I tried at least a mointh, most of them a semester in school.
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #42 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogthefish View Post
When I mentioned I was addicted, I also mentioned the headaches and stuff the next day, and if I choose not to sleep on the meds, I'm fine, with without the meds, I am like messed up >_< Also, I gave all the meds I tried at least a mointh, most of them a semester in school.
Yeah were the kind of people who may be rare but meds do not help I prefer therapy because it is more effective for me the only side effect for me is car sick I only do it on that route and that route only.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #43 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm not saying autistic peopleshould be druggedu up. If you can't tolerate meds then you can't tolerate meds. It's good that you at least tried meds for two months before deciding they aren't for you. I realize that I don't know much about Asperger's. My mother worked with 2 kids that were autistic and we have an autistic boy in our church so I do know a little bit about autism.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #44 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm not saying autistic peopleshould be druggedu up. If you can't tolerate meds then you can't tolerate meds. It's good that you at least tried meds for two months before deciding they aren't for you. I realize that I don't know much about Asperger's. My mother worked with 2 kids that were autistic and we have an autistic boy in our church so I do know a little bit about autism.
Not to sound rude but Autism is a spectrum at the top people without social skills with average to above average I.Q. at the bottom people who can not tell a spoon a fork. Some say Albert Einstein had asperger it makes sense to me he even has a family history I heard Thomas Edison but that makes sense to me. Not to sound full of myself friends and teachers are always saying how bright I am not to sound full of myself. Yeah I tried many meds and my problems have gotten worse my doctor wanted to put me on ADHD meds just to gain weight I hope you become a good doctor. Sorry for accusing you of supporting autism speaks and everything else super sorry.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #45 
djembekah

personally, if i go without my meds, i get suicidal. i guess i just was given the right ones. it's a highly personal thing.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #46 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
personally, if i go without my meds, i get suicidal. i guess i just was given the right ones. it's a highly personal thing.
I get suicidal on the meds.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #47 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol thanks Chocolate but I'm not becoming a doctor. I know what it's like to struggle with a disability. My vision prevents me from driving. I was lucky that I got to go to college. I'm sorry that I upset you by mentioning meds. It's true that they aren't for everyone. I have a cousin whose granddaughter is bipolar and has been in all kinds of trouble and in and out of jail. It's people like her who need to be kept on meds.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #48 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Lol thanks Chocolate but I'm not becoming a doctor. I know what it's like to struggle with a disability. My vision prevents me from driving. I was lucky that I got to go to college. I'm sorry that I upset you by mentioning meds. It's true that they aren't for everyone. I have a cousin whose granddaughter is bipolar and has been in all kinds of trouble and in and out of jail. It's people like her who need to be kept on meds.
Not to be rude but what happened to your vision?I am sorry about your relative hope he does well. What do you think of becoming career wise? I love fish and plants and want to make a career of it. I hope to be the first person to breed and raise Atlantic Tuna from eggs. Hope your vision problem either disappears or gets manageable for you. My grandmother has been in a wheelchair for 30 years and she seems to have coped. A cousin of mine has Bi-polar and I show a few symptoms but probably do do have it.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #49 
Pogthefish

And just to mention, I have asbergers, which is VERY different from autism. Autistic peopel don't often lead normal lives and they need special care. They have few friends and have trouble communicating verbally with people and often lash out. Asbergers people live normal lives. They may have poor social skills, but that doesn't stop us, because its just a little speed bump. I have tons of friends, and no problems with socail skills. I even managed to get out fo the learning center in my new school, and I was with minimal help at my last school, and that was mostly turning in my work on time. My dad has asbergers and he has a steady job and provides 100% of the income for our family. He has a good wife which he has kept for almost 20 years. Asbergers is a VERY mild form of autism.
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #50 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogthefish View Post
And just to mention, I have asbergers, which is VERY different from autism. Autistic peopel don't often lead normal lives and they need special care. They have few friends and have trouble communicating verbally with people and often lash out. Asbergers people live normal lives. They may have poor social skills, but that doesn't stop us, because its just a little speed bump. I have tons of friends, and no problems with socail skills. I even managed to get out fo the learning center in my new school, and I was with minimal help at my last school, and that was mostly turning in my work on time. My dad has asbergers and he has a steady job and provides 100% of the income for our family. He has a good wife which he has kept for almost 20 years. Asbergers is a VERY mild form of autism.
It is Asperger s and it is autism spelled with a p not to be rude but the b version is for emos and jerks it is not real the one spelled with a p is real Asperger is a high functioning autism like PDD-NOS not all aspies live normal lives many become experts in there area of focus.