Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #1 
TheCrabbyTabby

In Honer of the new BSSM anime coming out...

I decided to write a fanfic. Its based off of the concept that there is actually a hidden 13th sign in the Zodiac that, when resurected, will cause the end of the world.

Anyways. Here is an excerpt, where Michiru and Haruka share one last tender moment before they both die (don't worry, it all ends happily eventually). BTW, They are supposed to be in their respective senshi uniforms in this, and yes, they are lesbian lovers, not cousins.

Quote:
She fell to the pavement with a sickening thud. Blood was flowing freely from a deep gash on her right shoulder and into a growing puddle at her side. Haruka Tenoh knew it that the ragged gasping breaths she now took, were fated to be her last. Too weak to get up and fight, she laid there, the calming peace of death slowly overtaking her body.

“HARUKA!!! ” She heard from somewhere to her left. It was Michiru Kaioh, calling out to her. Though in far too much pain to turn her head and look at her, Haruka could still see, within her mind, that lovely face, stained with tears, and full of grave concern.

“Michiru...” She whispered through a sudden spurt of coughing. At least Michiru would be there to comfort her in her last moments of life. Suddenly, she felt the familiar warmth of Michiru’s hand in hers. Such a lovely feeling it was. It almost made the pain bearable.

“At least….” She began to whisper hoarsely, and then coughed, raising up a bit of blood. “At least…I’ll spend… my last moments ….with you.” Tears came to her eyes, ran down her cheeks, and fell into the pool of blood.

“Don’t talk like that.” Michiru said through a sad smile. “You know how I hate when you do.” Her beautiful eyes, the perfect shade of aquamarine, filled with tears.

“You know….” Haruka coughed again, “I always loved your eyes. They are your best feature.” Suddenly a spasm of pain ripped through her body and she seized up.

“Haruka! Please, don’t die.” Michiru cried out. “I have to tell you…” She lowered her head, letting her hair obscure part of her face and eyes. Tears soon fell from her face and somehow seemed to sparkle in the evening sunlight. “I have to tell you, I love you.”

Her voice seemed to come from far off now, as the comforting darkness enveloped Haruka. It seemed so easy to just close her eyes and rest, while listening to that lovely voice from far off. It was such a calm and soothing voice, a voice she always loved, from the moment she first heard it.

“You didn’t need to tell me.” Haruka could barely even whisper now. “I could always see it in your eyes,” again she coughed and more blood came up, “and more importantly, in your heart.” The words trailed off until they were almost inaudible.

Haruka smiled, and suddenly the darkness that was calling out to her, seemed louder than ever.

“Haruka?” Michiru gasped in surprise as Haruka’s hand suddenly fell limp. Reluctantly, she looked into Harukas eyes and saw that the last of her life had left them. “Haruka!” She called out, in some last ditched futile attempt to keep Haruka alive. “HARUKA!!” She wailed once more, embracing her lover’s lifeless corpse in her shaking arms. The strained anguish could clearly be heard in her mournful cry.

She took the hand that had been holding Haruka’s and softly closed the lids of her lover’s now lifeless eyes. She bent down and kissed the still warm forehead of Haruka, and then, with all the pain, anguish and anger she could muster, and most importantly, with the most reluctance to leave Haruka’s side, she turned and faced the dark figure that had done all this damage and devastation. A deep and sickening laughter could be heard coming from its hooded head.

“I loved her with all my heart and soul. She made the world such a beautiful place with her smile.” She got up and walked slowly toward the figure, which held the scythe, still bearing Haruka’s blood upon its blade, in its gloved hand. “Without her at my side, life isn’t at all worth living at all.”

To the surprise of everyone, she lunged toward the figure, “I’m coming Haruka, my love.” She called out as she became airborne. The figure slashed at Michiru’s chest and she fell to the ground, not far from Haruka’s body. A smile was on her tearstained face.
What do you think?

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 09-12-2012 at 10:32 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #2 
thekinetic

That was good!:D I like writing fanfiction but they never turn out right. :S
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #3 
TheCrabbyTabby

Thanks. I love to write. Its sort of my passion in life. Anything creative is, actually. I once had this dream of being a well loved author of some popular piece of fiction. However, there far off chance it would actually come true. So I am going to have to fall back on my other passion, animals, and become a vet tech.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #4 
thekinetic

Eh I'm going the other route and being a pc tech because my dad always told me "no matter what you're going to learn to hate your job", so I'd rather do what I hate then hate what I love. So I write in my spare time and love it and cooking. But in my imagination I love to let it wonder sometimes into those books and shows I like and let my own story flow into it. Sometimes it works out well! :D

Though most of my writings are soley my own. One is an epic concerning a dark sorcerer and the mighty hero who slayed him, of his death and ressurrection and those destined to kill him. Unfortunatly the original title "The Chronicles of Twilight" have probably been ruined due to the "Twilight" franchise. So I'm going to have to rename it and the narrator.>.<

The other is more of a autobiography of my own twisted tale and my dealings with obsessive compulsive disorder called "A Darker Shade of Gray". In it I tell the audiance all about it from a first person point of view, the voice of the ocd is what really gets me. But I'm having a hard time writing it as it brings up too many bad memories and pains of then.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #5 
TheCrabbyTabby

I believe that what a circus clown once told me regarding working was some pretty sage advice. He said, "Find a job you love, and you'll never work a day in your life." Yup, a circus clown told me that, in an elevator nonetheless. I would sooner work a job I love and be happy than one I hate and be miserable. But that's me, not you, I can't tell you what to do with your life.

Anyways, I find myself often narrating my life, like its some sort of book I'm reading. It soothes me somehow. I love to write fanfics. I want to write what its like to be me, a person with Bi-Polar disorder, growing up and experiencing the world, but I feel like its a bit too embarrassing to tell the world. Some stuff would be far too personal.

I understand what you mean by that sorry excuse for a book series stealing your idea for a book title. Its annoying that Stephenie gets all that popularity for a something when a premature baby with hydrocephaly could write better. She annoys me to all ends with such a tired and overdone genre, and she doesn't even get vampires right. THEY DON'T SPARKLE!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes head* I really should stop talking about her now, its making me mad and I don't do well when I am mad.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 09-12-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #6 
thekinetic

Well I'm not saying they stole the title, I just don't want to be referenced and tied to it. It's no real problem I can think of a thousand titles in a week.

Why don't you? People love to read about people with intriguing lives as well as other people's misery. It's why a book about my ocd would sell because it's so personal.

Rofl about the sparkling vampires, and they can walk in sunlight. *facepalm* What ever happend to Bram Stroker's vampiric monsters or even Anne Rice's suave but still monstrous vampires?!
Old 09-13-2012, 12:14 AM   #7 
TheCrabbyTabby

I know, right? I dug up this funny meme of Stephenmires (Stephenie Meyer Vampires).

Looks like he is on crack, does he not? Don't get the appeal. Good thing the whole franchise is done making movies.

Seriously though, I don't want my most personal moments out in the open for everyone to read. Its like bearing my soul, something I'm not open to. I fear the vulnerable feelings of it all. It makes me feel, vulnerable.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #8 
thekinetic

Lol, you know if he combed his hair, buttoned up his shirt, and put on a tie he's be presentable.....but as it is he looks like a drunk! XD

That is understandable, feeling vulnerable is a terrible feeling. Probably one of my blocks to writing my story as people would find it funny when it wasn't. So I write most of my personal thoughts in poetry.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:59 AM   #9 
TheCrabbyTabby

I love poetry. I was a member of my high school's Dead Poet Society Club. I also watched the movie, and loved it.

Now I want to stand up on a school desk and loudly say "Oh Captian, my Captian".