Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #21 
DragonFish

Oh yes, I used to always try and keep ADFs in at least one of my tanks because my brother and mom were rather fond of them. xD They're such adorable, funny little critters.
Sounds like you've got the feeding sorted out. ;) You can also train Ciroc to swim into his cup over time if he associates it with feeding time.
Yup, indeed they do, lol. I'm sure he'll love having some plants to explore up top! ;)
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:34 AM   #22 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFish View Post
Oh yes, I used to always try and keep ADFs in at least one of my tanks because my brother and mom were rather fond of them. xD They're such adorable, funny little critters.
Sounds like you've got the feeding sorted out. ;) You can also train Ciroc to swim into his cup over time if he associates it with feeding time.
Yup, indeed they do, lol. I'm sure he'll love having some plants to explore up top! ;)
I finally got some pictures of ciroc and his home, but I'm having trouble posting them from an iPad. Are there any step by step guides that you know of?
ItsKourtneyYoC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:13 AM   #23 
katydidmischief

I have to admit that I used the strips for a while because I just couldn't afford the API Master Kit--then someone on the forum posted about it being on Amazon for 17$. All of my LPS had it for 30$ plus.

API Freshwater Master Test Kit is currently 19.21+shipping. :)
katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote