Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-05-2012, 12:47 AM   #31 
Alcemistnv

My only problem is that my sister is going to college next year and we have a baby so I don't know how they feel about expenses and such.

And oh god, I might become an emotional wreck if I can't go to college and see all of my REALLY close friends.

But I'm in my 2nd year and I can't get above a 3 GPA, I can't get above a B+ average, and even worse, I can't pass any of the major classes I should be flying through with ease.

Financial accounting is kicking my rear end, and it's gotten to the point where I'm not going because I have a quiz and I feel like I might just exploded into tears if I take it.

I don't know if I have some sort of disability, but once I take a test, I blank completely. My problem has been test taking for a few years now and it's gotten worse. I can ace practice poblems, but say you're grading me and I draw blanks. I've failed almost ALL my tests (besides a random few) because of this.

I completely lose focus while test taking. It can take me 10 minutes to multiply 2 by 2 bcause I got focused on the color of the clock on the wall, and I'll liken it to something, and next thing I know the test is over.

I need to talk to both my parents about this, because I don't know what I can do. I can't live on campus if I'm not taking at least 12 credits, and I'm taking 13. I thought I was good in japanese and my astronomy class, but both have proved otherwise.

Now there's Macro, but to be honest I think it's the only class I'm somewhat confident in. I've basically given up on myself for the other classes already, so if I fail I wouldn't be surprised.

Yes, I've tried test taking tips. Yes, I know I should try something but nothing works.

Maybe I should see a doctor..? I don't know.

But this really sucks.
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #32 
Alcemistnv

Had a talk with my dad.

He said it;s okay if I don't do business anymore.

I might go to a Communications major instead
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote