Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #11 
xShainax
Member
 
xShainax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Glens Falls NY
I want to name my next one Cas :3
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #12 
HopeNicholson
New Member
 
HopeNicholson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Maryland, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynisample View Post
When I move my boys into the divided 10gal I'm cycling currently I'm going to have a 3gal and 2.5gal open, but I really need to leave them. If I ever live on campus at college again I'm only allowed one 10gal tank. They've said any extra fish will be flushed unfortunately, so I need to leave those tanks empty... but it's so hard....
Thats certainly a good reason not to get anymore to fill the empty tanks! Unfortunately for me i have no restrictions......so it was certainly hard even thinking of having an empty tank. Luckily for me my fish wont get anymore tank size upgrades, so i wont have to worry about wanting to fill anymore empty tanks with new fish :)
HopeNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:39 PM   #13 
HopeNicholson
New Member
 
HopeNicholson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Maryland, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
I want to name my next one Cas :3

DO IT! :D

Her nickname is Cas (naturally!)....Im a new found Supernatural fangirl......so if I didnt have the Thor/Asgard theme going with my other 4 fish they wouldve all been named after my favorite Supernatural characters by now. Balthazar, Gabriel, Crowley, annnnnnd.......I guess either Dean or Bobby :P Most likely Bobby.

At least I know whenever any of my fish pass away ive got names for new ones. Heres hoping none of them pass for a looooong loooong time though :/
HopeNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #14 
xShainax
Member
 
xShainax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Glens Falls NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeNicholson View Post
DO IT! :D

Her nickname is Cas (naturally!)....Im a new found Supernatural fangirl......so if I didnt have the Thor/Asgard theme going with my other 4 fish they wouldve all been named after my favorite Supernatural characters by now. Balthazar, Gabriel, Crowley, annnnnnd.......I guess either Dean or Bobby :P Most likely Bobby.

At least I know whenever any of my fish pass away ive got names for new ones. Heres hoping none of them pass for a looooong loooong time though :/
I have one named Balthazar, and my second betta was Lucifer :3
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #15 
OrangeAugust
Member
 
OrangeAugust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Very cute!
OrangeAugust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:00 AM   #16 
katydidmischief
Member
 
katydidmischief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Hey, Cas was once a girl so it fits! :-p She's beautiful!

My best friend and I ended up getting bettas together: she got Lucifer--aka Lucy--and I got Michael, then (Anna) Milton, LOL. Gabriel's my favorite so I'm holding that in reserve for a red and gold boy. Glad to meet another SPN addict.

Last edited by katydidmischief; 09-15-2012 at 05:06 AM.
katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #17 
BettaQi
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynisample View Post
When I move my boys into the divided 10gal I'm cycling currently I'm going to have a 3gal and 2.5gal open, but I really need to leave them. If I ever live on campus at college again I'm only allowed one 10gal tank. They've said any extra fish will be flushed unfortunately, so I need to leave those tanks empty... but it's so hard....
Don't risk it!
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #18 
xShainax
Member
 
xShainax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Glens Falls NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydidmischief View Post
Hey, Cas was once a girl so it fits! :-p She's beautiful!

My best friend and I ended up getting bettas together: she got Lucifer--aka Lucy--and I got Michael, then (Anna) Milton, LOL. Gabriel's my favorite so I'm holding that in reserve for a red and gold boy. Glad to meet another SPN addict.
I have not met a betta worthy of being called Gabriel
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The saga with betta bowls continues, even on craigslist... bettasusa Betta Chat 11 08-01-2012 03:23 PM
The Betta Addiction... what do I do now?! SageMyster Betta Fish Care 7 07-29-2011 10:24 PM
And The Saga (Addiction) Continues... rogue619 Betta Pictures 13 06-08-2010 01:43 PM
The addiction continues! s3kshun62 Betta Pictures 10 05-04-2010 08:43 PM
My Betta Addiction is growing and... beat2020 Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 24 02-02-2010 07:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.