Old 09-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #11 
xShainax

I want to name my next one Cas :3
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #12 
HopeNicholson

Quote:
Originally Posted by laynisample View Post
When I move my boys into the divided 10gal I'm cycling currently I'm going to have a 3gal and 2.5gal open, but I really need to leave them. If I ever live on campus at college again I'm only allowed one 10gal tank. They've said any extra fish will be flushed unfortunately, so I need to leave those tanks empty... but it's so hard....
Thats certainly a good reason not to get anymore to fill the empty tanks! Unfortunately for me i have no restrictions......so it was certainly hard even thinking of having an empty tank. Luckily for me my fish wont get anymore tank size upgrades, so i wont have to worry about wanting to fill anymore empty tanks with new fish :)
HopeNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:39 PM   #13 
HopeNicholson

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
I want to name my next one Cas :3

DO IT! :D

Her nickname is Cas (naturally!)....Im a new found Supernatural fangirl......so if I didnt have the Thor/Asgard theme going with my other 4 fish they wouldve all been named after my favorite Supernatural characters by now. Balthazar, Gabriel, Crowley, annnnnnd.......I guess either Dean or Bobby :P Most likely Bobby.

At least I know whenever any of my fish pass away ive got names for new ones. Heres hoping none of them pass for a looooong loooong time though :/
HopeNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #14 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeNicholson View Post
DO IT! :D

Her nickname is Cas (naturally!)....Im a new found Supernatural fangirl......so if I didnt have the Thor/Asgard theme going with my other 4 fish they wouldve all been named after my favorite Supernatural characters by now. Balthazar, Gabriel, Crowley, annnnnnd.......I guess either Dean or Bobby :P Most likely Bobby.

At least I know whenever any of my fish pass away ive got names for new ones. Heres hoping none of them pass for a looooong loooong time though :/
I have one named Balthazar, and my second betta was Lucifer :3
Old 09-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #15 
OrangeAugust

Very cute!
OrangeAugust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:00 AM   #16 
katydidmischief

Hey, Cas was once a girl so it fits! :-p She's beautiful!

My best friend and I ended up getting bettas together: she got Lucifer--aka Lucy--and I got Michael, then (Anna) Milton, LOL. Gabriel's my favorite so I'm holding that in reserve for a red and gold boy. Glad to meet another SPN addict.

Last edited by katydidmischief; 09-15-2012 at 05:06 AM.
katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #17 
BettaQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by laynisample View Post
When I move my boys into the divided 10gal I'm cycling currently I'm going to have a 3gal and 2.5gal open, but I really need to leave them. If I ever live on campus at college again I'm only allowed one 10gal tank. They've said any extra fish will be flushed unfortunately, so I need to leave those tanks empty... but it's so hard....
Don't risk it!
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #18 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydidmischief View Post
Hey, Cas was once a girl so it fits! :-p She's beautiful!

My best friend and I ended up getting bettas together: she got Lucifer--aka Lucy--and I got Michael, then (Anna) Milton, LOL. Gabriel's my favorite so I'm holding that in reserve for a red and gold boy. Glad to meet another SPN addict.
I have not met a betta worthy of being called Gabriel