Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #1 
Myates

Looking for a male Dragonscale

I'm currently on the prowl for a male dragonscale.. have a new larger tank on it's way and will have room for another betta- but this time I'm going for more specific characteristics.

What I am wanting:

Male
Dragonscale, does not have to be full mask
I prefer white, but will consider other colors other than blue.. have too many blues
I have no preference on tail type - do not want a plakat.

I don't want to spend a fortune, but will pay fair price if I fall in love with him.

Can contact me here, or on FB https://www.facebook.com/myates78 (I will see FB quicker). In no rush for the fish either, so if a breeder is planning on breeding, or have fry still growing I can be patient and wait.

He will go to a good home, in a 6.6 gallon heated/filtered tank with possibly a snail as a room mate :) Fed live/home made food with Omega One for filler. Tank cleaned regularly. His neighbors in tanks next to him will be a female and a peaceful male who tends to ignore even the most rude of neighbors.
Been raising fish for nearly 20 years and will do my best at keeping him happy and healthy. :)

(I know not necessary, but wanted to give peace of mind to anyone who will be sending me one of their babies )
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:03 PM   #2 
Mo

I have a Purple Dragon male for 25+10 dollar shipping Id be willing to sell.. I was going to wait another month or so since He has LOTS of tail damage from spawning.. hes an import that I bought from a friend.. Hes had this damage since I bought him
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #3 
Mo

Old 10-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #4 
Myates

Oh wow, he is a handsome one! I don't mind the damage, would keep an eye on it and make sure he gets high protein to help it repair. I will definitely keep him in mind, I'm contacting Chard right now to see what he has available or about to spawn as well. I will let you know as soon as I can whether or not I will take your guy.

Your response is much appreciated!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #5 
Myates

Update:

Mo, I know you are a great breeder and have beautiful fish, and I appreciate you showing me him.. but decided to go with Chard. He was really sweet and awesome with me a year ago and he has some white/cellophane dragons that are 10 days old now (aww... so cute) so I am going to go ahead and get one from him. If I had more room I would take your guy too as he is very pretty. But I can't pass up my chance at a pure (or near pure) white dragonscale.

Thank you again Mo :)
Old 10-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #6 
Mo

Oh. its awesome to know you found some Dragons! I would have taken them!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #7 
Myates

I will keep you in mind for the future, can't go wrong with a breeder from Texas :D