Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2012, 05:58 AM   #21 
Olympia
TFK Moderator
 
Olympia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kingston, Ontario
I feel like I'd rather die early than survive an apocalypse.
I feel like Dec. 21st will be a dangerous night, too many people partying like it's the last day of their lives. Yep, that's what I think will happen. xD
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #22 
Leeniex
Member
 
Leeniex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CT
I would opt out.

I wish I knew too, I hate Christmas shopping.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #23 
xShainax
Member
 
xShainax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Glens Falls NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
I feel like I'd rather die early than survive an apocalypse.
I feel like Dec. 21st will be a dangerous night, too many people partying like it's the last day of their lives. Yep, that's what I think will happen. xD
I doubt anything bad will happen in December.
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #24 
thekinetic
Member
 
thekinetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Springfield, Va
You know what I'm not going to die if there is an apocolypse, my luck is too bad. There is so much that should have killed me by now I'm starting to think someone doesn't want me dead.

I'm with you Leenex but I have plenty of ammo to fend off any fiends. I will however be purchasing a small single shot pistol for when I'm left with no option. The last rule of the warrior: when all is lost, better dead than captured.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #25 
lelei
Member
 
lelei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Haverhill, MA
A zombie Apocolypse is an action of world wide destruction..such as a catastrophic event with no end in sight..such as HAARP destryoing every nation in a world domination plot..
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #26 
Gizmothefreaky
Member
 
Gizmothefreaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Spokane, Wa.
I don't think it's right to kill yourself when it doesn't look like there is any hope left, if you do that, then what will the world become if there are survivors, we have to have good people, or it will end up being a world full of cut-throat jerks that are worse than whatever hoard is running wild in the world.

Last edited by Romad; 09-19-2012 at 07:33 AM. Reason: language
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #27 
TheCrabbyTabby
Member
 
TheCrabbyTabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
You know what I'm not going to die if there is an apocolypse, my luck is too bad. There is so much that should have killed me by now I'm starting to think someone doesn't want me dead.

I'm with you Leenex but I have plenty of ammo to fend off any fiends. I will however be purchasing a small single shot pistol for when I'm left with no option. The last rule of the warrior: when all is lost, better dead than captured.
I thought it was to die honorably in battle.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #28 
thekinetic
Member
 
thekinetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Springfield, Va
That is the meaning but if you're fighting zombies and you're bitten well...
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:06 PM   #29 
PaintingPintos
Member
 
PaintingPintos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Very far away from you!
There were 3 cases in the past year, I believe, that people who took the drug Cloud 9, reacted differently. Instead of getting high, they literally went into "zombie mode" and all 3 were found eating fresh kill. One man killed another and was found after he had eaten part of him, and another was attacking someone. The last one was found eating a dog....
Sick stuff.
I'm actually writing a novel that's basically a diary of "what happened" during a zombie apocalypse. It's so fun to write because there's so much information to put in....

EDIT:
To add on....
12/21/2012 will absolutely NOT happen. The Mayans did not count Leap Years or anything like that....if the world was going to end, it would have ended at LEAST 8 months ago.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:09 PM   #30 
xShainax
Member
 
xShainax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Glens Falls NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
There were 3 cases in the past year, I believe, that people who took the drug Cloud 9, reacted differently. Instead of getting high, they literally went into "zombie mode" and all 3 were found eating fresh kill. One man killed another and was found after he had eaten part of him, and another was attacking someone. The last one was found eating a dog....
Sick stuff.
I'm actually writing a novel that's basically a diary of "what happened" during a zombie apocalypse. It's so fun to write because there's so much information to put in....

EDIT:
To add on....
12/21/2012 will absolutely NOT happen. The Mayans did not count Leap Years or anything like that....if the world was going to end, it would have ended at LEAST 8 months ago.
I want to buy your book. xD
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Zombie Apocalypse xShainax The Lounge 13 06-17-2012 09:37 AM
Admiral Apocalypse Before/After Gen2387 Betta Pictures 5 10-30-2011 12:11 AM
Zombie JosShavaughn Betta Fish Contests 6 07-28-2010 09:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.