Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #81 
RedRaz
Member
 
RedRaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago
This is how Raz looks now. :(

He isn't looking too good and whatever it is happened so fast. IDK what it is.
Attached Images
 
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #82 
ANHEL123
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philadelphia
so sorry you do the best you can. Now i think all you can do just wait and see if he can be better. I read a lot of people recommending stress coat do you have it by any chance? If not just may be keep him in the deem light and wait and do water change tomorrow with salt. I hope he will pull through. So sorry. Don't cry though you doing good job for him ...and i don't think that he has pain now he just might feel something is wrong but no pain .
Does he still has that white fuzzy stuff is it better or worse? Does he has more white stuff on his body?
Didn't see your post. His body still the same though.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #83 
RedRaz
Member
 
RedRaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post
so sorry you do the best you can. Now i think all you can do just wait and see if he can be better. I read a lot of people recommending stress coat do you have it by any chance? If not just may be keep him in the deem light and wait and do water change tomorrow with salt. I hope he will pull through. So sorry. Don't cry though you doing good job for him ...and i don't think that he has pain now he just might feel something is wrong but no pain .
Does he still has that white fuzzy stuff is it better or worse? Does he has more white stuff on his body?
Didn't see your post. His body still the same though.
Yeah I use stress coat. Thanks. I appreciate that. I can't see the white spot but his fins are quite clamped. So I'm not sure if it got better or not. Not really white stuff on his body just he is really pale and his scales look funny. I posted a pic above. My avi shows how he should look. Completely different now. :( I hope he gets better.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #84 
ANHEL123
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Does he has raised scales? Is what you mean?
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #85 
RedRaz
Member
 
RedRaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago
Raised scales?

I'm not sure what raised scales look like but I tried to get a better picture. Maybe you can tell better then me. What do you think? Almost looks like when we get goosebumps. That is what his scales look like to me. I don't know if that makes sense. Is that bad if he does have raised scales?
Attached Images
 
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #86 
ANHEL123
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philadelphia
sorry but yes. Not sure sorry it may be fluid accumulation in his body. I think it can be kidneys failure...
Do you have Epsom salt? Please just don't panic. Is he really lethargic and not moving at all?
Not sure what it is it takes me literally 5-7 min to switch pages on the forum or put a thread. If i unable to do i would recommend to you text Oldfishlady or Sena or Sakura8. Not sure who is on line now.
I think his scales raised and sorry not sure if he will survive but i think you might need to switch to Epsom salt instead of the aq salt. Need another opinion. Can you text Oldfishlady i think actually she is on line see her opinion. Kind of happened too fast for him just one day...don't know what it is...text Oldfishlady i cant do anything site works very slow...
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #87 
RedRaz
Member
 
RedRaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post
sorry but yes. Not sure sorry it may be fluid accumulation in his body. I think it can be kidneys failure...
Do you have Epsom salt? Please just don't panic. Is he really lethargic and not moving at all?
Not sure what it is it takes me literally 5-7 min to switch pages on the forum or put a thread. If i unable to do i would recommend to you text Oldfishlady or Sena or Sakura8. Not sure who is on line now.
I think his scales raised and sorry not sure if he will survive but i think you might need to switch to Epsom salt instead of the aq salt. Need another opinion. Can you text Oldfishlady i think actually she is on line see her opinion. Kind of happened too fast for him just one day...don't know what it is...text Oldfishlady i cant do anything site works very slow...
Thanks for helping. I just message her right now.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #88 
ANHEL123
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Do you have Epsom salt?
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #89 
ANHEL123
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Make sure she knows abut that white stuff on his body that he had. I am not sure but sometimes raised scales can be also from external parasites. It confusing to me because he don't have symptoms for internal or external parasites i think it fluid in his body

Do you have Epsom salt in case Oldfishlady will recommend it, i think that is what you need.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #90 
RedRaz
Member
 
RedRaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post
Make sure she knows abut that white stuff on his body that he had. I am not sure but sometimes raised scales can be also from external parasites. It confusing to me because he don't have symptoms for internal or external parasites i think it fluid in his body

Do you have Epsom salt in case Oldfishlady will recommend it, i think that is what you need.
I don't have epsom salt. I can get it today though. I have to wait for my hubs though. Should I put him in fresh water then until I can get it?
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.