Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #1 
LadyVictorian

My Band: What We Are Up To

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEop...layer_embedded

Hey guys we just finished our single and will have it out along with out music video and I figured I would share it with all my friends on the fishy forum. I'll post the other teasers we might have and the actual music video as well. Enjoy till then. :D this was so much fun.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:56 AM   #2 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Good for you.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:56 AM   #3 
toad

OMG Your voice is amazing! I can't wait to hear the whole thing!
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #4 
LadyVictorian

The whole song is very pretty and Timo Tolki mixed and mastered it so it sounds like 50 times more amazing. Timo is a great guy for anyone who knows him from his metal days. I will certainly post up our single and more importantly music video when it's all done. It was my friest music video ever so I had a blast working on it though this was my second time recording in a studio. I had previously done an album with my old band.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #5 
registereduser

I think you are pretty amazing to be crying in the closet one day and singing on stage the next!
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #6 
LadyVictorian

It's hard to deal with that sort of spotlight attention and depression. For a while I honestly thought I should quite the band and go home but thankfully I am apart of a group called Eve's Apple which is all female metal singers in the group and a few of them are going through what I am going through. We created our own little support group within that group to prove you can make it through it and despite your condition follow your dreams. It really helps having girls like that hold me up when I fall down (and plus I have a therapist here now so yay). Thankfully my breakdown wasn't until AFTER the recording studio, in fact the day after my last day recording in there eeek. But keeping busy with my baby fish helps a lot and my new therapist hopefully will add to that so I can break down less (especially on tour)