Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #1 
madmonahan

Unhappy I'm so sad!

OMG!!!! So today I went to my friends house to work on school with (I'm homeschool) anyway so after we finished and her mom got home we went to the store, ate ect so we went to HER friends house and went for a bike ride.

. When we went back to her friends house I noticed a bowl, looked in it and saw a betta! The poor fish! He was sitting in the bottom of the tank...wait no BOWL and looked so sick! His fins were curled and I just felt so bad!!! Later I told her mom that he was sick because he was just sitting there (with no thermometer) she said he had been up at the top earlier and I told her because he has a labrinth that is like a lung for then so they need air, thats why he was at the top, to breath air. She asked what she could do to help him get better,I gave her a few tips but after I left I remembered some things I left out!! The most important things!!! I feel so guilty!!! Poor fish!!!! ;(
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #2 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

You should feel good at least you said what you could remember at the time. I hope the lady listened to you and will do what she needs to do to help the poor guy ! You could maybe write the important things down and give it to her next time you go over to your friends house or give it to your friend at school and ask her to give it to her mom.
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #3 
madmonahan

Thanks! That's a good idea! I just get so carried away with feeling bad for him that I just told her the things at the top of my mind :)
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote