betta fish

Old 12-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #281 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Plus the seats are so big.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #282 
agunn1231

i cant have any of the food they serve, im allergic to dairy products. I much prefer trains, Absolutely love trains, ever since i was little, if i saw a train all i would say over and over "is it going is it going?" i like riding the lightrail(denver's above ground subway type system) because on the way to my school there is a train yard.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #283 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunn1231 View Post
i cant have any of the food they serve, im allergic to dairy products. I much prefer trains, Absolutely love trains, ever since i was little, if i saw a train all i would say over and over "is it going is it going?" i like riding the lightrail(denver's above ground subway type system) because on the way to my school there is a train yard.
Were you a Thomas the Tank Engine fan when you were little? I loved that show...
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #284 
Bluewind

It's pretty cool that there are others who are considered disabled and love fishkeeping as much as I do! When it comes to me, I have *takes deep breath* Aspergers, Depression, Dyslexia, GAD, Hemiplegic Migraines, Hypothyroidism, Obsesive Compulsive Trait, and a laundry list of food and medical allergies both mild and severe. I also have a degenerative syatic nerve, pain and weakness on my left side, constant nausa, B deficiancy, and a history of being on the recieving end of an abusive parent.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 12-26-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #285 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewind View Post
It's pretty cool that there are others who are considered disabled and love fishkeeping as much as I do! When it comes to me, I have *takes deep breath* Aspergers, Depression, Dyslexia, GAD, Hemiplegic Migraines, Hypothyroidism, Obsesive Compulsive Trait, and a laundry list of food and medical allergies both mild and severe. I also have a degenerative syatic nerve, pain and weakness on my left side, constant nausa, B deficiancy, and a history of being on the recieving end of an abusive parent.
Posted via Mobile Device
Im sorry you are afflicted by all those things. I have the constant nausea as well. It is so annoying and at times debilitating. Whats worse is the doctors have no explanation for it, after doing every test in the book...
Old 12-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #286 
Bluewind

I know! They're like Here! Take more meds to try to help with the nausa since we have NO clue what's causing it. Seriously!?! Why do they have to throw meds at everything!?!

And no big about my problems. It is what it is. And being stuck at home all the time gives me more time for my fishies
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #287 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
I know! They're like Here! Take more meds to try to help with the nausa since we have NO clue what's causing it. Seriously!?! Why do they have to throw meds at everything!?!

And no big about my problems. It is what it is. And being stuck at home all the time gives me more time for my fishies
Posted via Mobile Device
I know!! I'm currently on Cymbalta for Fibromyalgia but it doesn't even do anything...
Old 12-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #288 
Bluewind

Omg! Get off that crap!

I've had friends who have been on that med and one friend's uncle and the ALL either got suicidal ideations, atempted suicide, or went completly lolo after a while! Not some, ALL! Thank God they warned me.

Like 4 friends, 5 friends of friends, and 1 friend's uncle. Did some digging and found out about some data they failed to report after the drug triales under the excuse of "trade secrets" which basically covered up the high percentage of suicidal ideations, atempts, and sucessful complections. Nasty stuff that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 12-26-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #289 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Omg! Get off that crap!

I've had friends who have been on that med and one friend's uncle and the ALL either got suicidal ideations, atempted suicide, or went completly lolo after a while! Not some, ALL! Thank God they warned me.

Like 4 friends, 5 friends of friends, and 1 friend's uncle. Did some digging and found out about some data they failed to report after the drug triales under the excuse of "trade secrets" which basically covered up the high percentage of suicidal ideations, atempts, and sucessful complections. Nasty stuff that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Omg wow! I feel like I'm already going bonkers...I'm going to try and get off all meds soon anyway because I think my depression and anxiety are just a byproduct of thr real problem...Which I think is Aspergers...
Old 12-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #290 
Bluewind

If you are an Aspy, you still might need some help. I'm on Zoloft as well as a B multivitamin and sublingual B12. It helps with stress and depression as people like me are natorous for low B vitamins in the body.
Posted via Mobile Device