Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #281 
ChoclateBetta
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Plus the seats are so big.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #282 
agunn1231
Member
 
agunn1231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denver Colorado
i cant have any of the food they serve, im allergic to dairy products. I much prefer trains, Absolutely love trains, ever since i was little, if i saw a train all i would say over and over "is it going is it going?" i like riding the lightrail(denver's above ground subway type system) because on the way to my school there is a train yard.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #283 
finnfinnfriend
Member
 
finnfinnfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by agunn1231 View Post
i cant have any of the food they serve, im allergic to dairy products. I much prefer trains, Absolutely love trains, ever since i was little, if i saw a train all i would say over and over "is it going is it going?" i like riding the lightrail(denver's above ground subway type system) because on the way to my school there is a train yard.
Were you a Thomas the Tank Engine fan when you were little? I loved that show...
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #284 
Bluewind
Member
 
Bluewind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the hearts of all my friends and family
It's pretty cool that there are others who are considered disabled and love fishkeeping as much as I do! When it comes to me, I have *takes deep breath* Aspergers, Depression, Dyslexia, GAD, Hemiplegic Migraines, Hypothyroidism, Obsesive Compulsive Trait, and a laundry list of food and medical allergies both mild and severe. I also have a degenerative syatic nerve, pain and weakness on my left side, constant nausa, B deficiancy, and a history of being on the recieving end of an abusive parent.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 12-26-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #285 
finnfinnfriend
Member
 
finnfinnfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewind View Post
It's pretty cool that there are others who are considered disabled and love fishkeeping as much as I do! When it comes to me, I have *takes deep breath* Aspergers, Depression, Dyslexia, GAD, Hemiplegic Migraines, Hypothyroidism, Obsesive Compulsive Trait, and a laundry list of food and medical allergies both mild and severe. I also have a degenerative syatic nerve, pain and weakness on my left side, constant nausa, B deficiancy, and a history of being on the recieving end of an abusive parent.
Posted via Mobile Device
Im sorry you are afflicted by all those things. I have the constant nausea as well. It is so annoying and at times debilitating. Whats worse is the doctors have no explanation for it, after doing every test in the book...
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #286 
Bluewind
Member
 
Bluewind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the hearts of all my friends and family
I know! They're like Here! Take more meds to try to help with the nausa since we have NO clue what's causing it. Seriously!?! Why do they have to throw meds at everything!?!

And no big about my problems. It is what it is. And being stuck at home all the time gives me more time for my fishies
Posted via Mobile Device
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #287 
finnfinnfriend
Member
 
finnfinnfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewind View Post
I know! They're like Here! Take more meds to try to help with the nausa since we have NO clue what's causing it. Seriously!?! Why do they have to throw meds at everything!?!

And no big about my problems. It is what it is. And being stuck at home all the time gives me more time for my fishies
Posted via Mobile Device
I know!! I'm currently on Cymbalta for Fibromyalgia but it doesn't even do anything...
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #288 
Bluewind
Member
 
Bluewind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the hearts of all my friends and family
Omg! Get off that crap!

I've had friends who have been on that med and one friend's uncle and the ALL either got suicidal ideations, atempted suicide, or went completly lolo after a while! Not some, ALL! Thank God they warned me.

Like 4 friends, 5 friends of friends, and 1 friend's uncle. Did some digging and found out about some data they failed to report after the drug triales under the excuse of "trade secrets" which basically covered up the high percentage of suicidal ideations, atempts, and sucessful complections. Nasty stuff that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 12-26-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #289 
finnfinnfriend
Member
 
finnfinnfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewind View Post
Omg! Get off that crap!

I've had friends who have been on that med and one friend's uncle and the ALL either got suicidal ideations, atempted suicide, or went completly lolo after a while! Not some, ALL! Thank God they warned me.

Like 4 friends, 5 friends of friends, and 1 friend's uncle. Did some digging and found out about some data they failed to report after the drug triales under the excuse of "trade secrets" which basically covered up the high percentage of suicidal ideations, atempts, and sucessful complections. Nasty stuff that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Omg wow! I feel like I'm already going bonkers...I'm going to try and get off all meds soon anyway because I think my depression and anxiety are just a byproduct of thr real problem...Which I think is Aspergers...
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #290 
Bluewind
Member
 
Bluewind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the hearts of all my friends and family
If you are an Aspy, you still might need some help. I'm on Zoloft as well as a B multivitamin and sublingual B12. It helps with stress and depression as people like me are natorous for low B vitamins in the body.
Posted via Mobile Device
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fish keepers from Idaho? PhilipPhish Betta Chat 5 06-08-2012 12:15 PM
Disabled Betta KappaTheImp Betta Chat 7 05-20-2012 02:30 PM
very disabled betta fish Luimeril Betta Fish Care 31 02-15-2011 05:02 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.