ChoclateBetta
Banned

Its Aspie.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #292 
agunn1231

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
Were you a Thomas the Tank Engine fan when you were little? I loved that show...
yes i was a huge fan
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #293 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewind View Post
If you are an Aspy, you still might need some help. I'm on Zoloft as well as a B multivitamin and sublingual B12. It helps with stress and depression as people like me are natorous for low B vitamins in the body.
Posted via Mobile Device
I am actually in the looooong process of getting off zoloft. It hasn't really done much for me. I am looking into cognitive behavioral therapy and Aspie support groups :)
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #294 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've been on Zoloft for anxiety and had no problems with it. I this k it helped me but the first few weeks on it were miserable!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #295 
bryanacute

I have a few anger issues and a tendency to ignore and can be ticked easily. My mom says I'm bipolar. Not really disabled but those are my issues.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #296 
Bluewind

I think it helps when you take it on time. And meds work differently with each person. One will clame it's a wonder drug while others have nightmarish stories. To each his own. I however believe in holistic threapy which means talk therapy, diet, vitamins, drugs, and exercise. All work together and build off each other to make you a healthier and happier person.
Posted via Mobile Device
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:29 AM   #297 
xXGalaxyXx

I was diagnosed with severe OCD and a bit of ADHD when I was younger. Was medicated for it for a while, but surprisingly my doctor said after a while that I had enough self control that they wouldn't be necessary in such high amounts, and eventually I was taken off of them all together. I can't say they affect me too much - my OCD still flares up now and again and can kind of cause paranoia and anxiety attacks, however this doesn't happen too often and I can normally keep it at a relatively stress-free level. My ADHD has kind of evaporated entirely over the years, honestly - most of the symptoms of it I showed at the time of my diagnosis have gone away and I honestly think I might have just had a bit too much sugar when I was a kid.
xXGalaxyXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:28 AM   #298 
Silverfang

Zoloft... I figure I was on that for 12-15 years.... then they switched me to Prozac. Severe depression, anxiety, with trichotillomania (compulsive hair pulling).

I know some people will poopoo modern psycho-pharmacology, but I couldn't manage without my meds.

I wish these had been around back in the 80's, or at least, there were dr's who knew about them where I grew up. I've been suffering from various disorders since I was a little kid
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #299 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I pull my Eye Brows off and perch. I also wear shorts in Virginia winter.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #300 
Bluewind

I have to have many things so-so. The radio set on a certain stayion before I turn it off in my car. The tv on chanel 3. Cereal in spoonfull with even numbers of pieces. Lots of little things. And I bite my nails. It doesn't make me weird. Just unique. Like my dad says "Normal is boring" In otherwords, why strive for normality? The C student status? The average life? I don't know about yall, but I strive for far more than something as trivial as "normal" I want to be the best me that I can possibly be and be proud of what I have done when I am no longer one of the living.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Bluewind; 12-27-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote