Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #11 
babystarz

Hank's fins look ok to me, I'm not seeing any tail rot at all. Could he possibly be doing a bit of nibbling on the very tips? The whitish areas on the outer edge could be evidence of fin regrowth. That's actually a lot like what my healing tail biter's tail looks like right now. In any case they don't seem infected or anything so the AQ salt should ward off any problems.
babystarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #12 
crowntaillove

Quote:
Originally Posted by babystarz View Post
Hank's fins look ok to me, I'm not seeing any tail rot at all. Could he possibly be doing a bit of nibbling on the very tips? The whitish areas on the outer edge could be evidence of fin regrowth. That's actually a lot like what my healing tail biter's tail looks like right now. In any case they don't seem infected or anything so the AQ salt should ward off any problems.

Okay, thanks. I'm just worried because they definately look different than they ever have. He seems perfectly happy otherwise. I don't see why he'd be nipping, he has a lot of room to swim (at the very least 5 gallons.) But it could be possible. Any advice on what to do to ward off that?
crowntaillove is offline   Reply With Quote