Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #1 
celtickitty
New Member
 
celtickitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie pa
Wink what up

hay there , I have 2 betta at the moment and will soon get more females only. I have one male. I am all so going to turn the large 5 gallon tank into a evergreen paradise for the girls.
celtickitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #2 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hogwarts
What up, Hi there welcome to the forum I recommend reading the stickies in the betta care section they are very helpful! Also what tail types are your bettas? I supposibly have a delta lol
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:08 AM   #3 
celtickitty
New Member
 
celtickitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
What up, Hi there welcome to the forum I recommend reading the stickies in the betta care section they are very helpful! Also what tail types are your bettas? I supposibly have a delta lol
female a dark blue body and red crown tail
male a blue, red, purple pink vale tail
celtickitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #4 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hogwarts
So your male vt looks like my avi? I love this coloration. I thought he was a veil tail for the longest time untill some one mentioned he didn't look like a veil tail lol so now he gets to be a delta lol
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:10 AM   #5 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator
 
Perseusmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Hello and welcome to the forum ...love your user name its really cool !!!
Your idea for the females is great but you should think about getting a bigger tank to support them all at least a 10 gallon and lots of live plants would be great !
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #6 
celtickitty
New Member
 
celtickitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
So your male vt looks like my avi? I love this coloration. I thought he was a veil tail for the longest time untill some one mentioned he didn't look like a veil tail lol so now he gets to be a delta lol
Oh really, he was a gift to me.
celtickitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #7 
celtickitty
New Member
 
celtickitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
Hello and welcome to the forum ...love your user name its really cool !!!
Your idea for the females is great but you should think about getting a bigger tank to support them all at least a 10 gallon and lots of live plants would be great !
oh next month I'm upgrading the tank, that why I was thinking about it . My mother has either a 10 or 15 in her basement she said I can have. All tho I believe at one point the tank was mine when I live with her.
celtickitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #8 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hogwarts
Thats awesome you get a fee tank! I wish I could have one... Just kidding I have too many tanks not being used but soon they will be as for I shall be breeding soon! yay! Have a great day!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #9 
celtickitty
New Member
 
celtickitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
Thats awesome you get a fee tank! I wish I could have one... Just kidding I have too many tanks not being used but soon they will be as for I shall be breeding soon! yay! Have a great day!
Good luck, I want to do that to one day, what kind of betta r you trying for
celtickitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #10 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hogwarts
I want to breed halfmoons not sure on what color yet. My first spawn will be a delta x halfmoon I am just waiting for some supplies in the mail. Can't wait!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
betta, tank

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.