Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #1 
Jrf456

The Great Betta Tail-Type War - Part 2

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART ONE PLEASE CLICK HERE, IT IS SPRAWLED OUT AMONG THE PAGES IN DIFFERENT POSTS SO PLEASE READ THOSE TOO SO YOU'RE NOT CONFUSED. http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=108622

The Great Betta Tail-Type War - Part 2

Brent's Confessional
We've been living in Anaya for a month now. All has been sunny, for it's a beautiful kingdom full of laughter and cheer. We got here in early November, so Christmas is almost here. That is BIG news here in Anaya. It's the Christmas capitol of betta's, and I guess now the world since every other species has been wiped out. I don't know what gets me more, the fact that I'm content after losing everything, or that I haven't thought of home at all. Well, until now of course. This place reminds me of home, it reminds me of everything I grew up with back in Tampa. I was priveleged; I was happy. A nice family in the village that has good ties to the royal family has taken all of us in. They've shown us a home full of hapiness that we all got sucked away from in the two long days we were held hostage in Helana by the crowntails. My good buddy, Lebron, is the only reported crowntail at this time that is still alive. The rest of Helana was destroyed completely. You think me saying this means it's over? Haha, no. It's far from in fact. Doclo won't stop till they kill every fish but the ones in their kingdom. In fact, even though Anaya pulled out of the war the day we came here, we still get threats every day from Doclo. Sorbren and Helana, the halfmoon's and crowntails, have already been destroyed. I suppose now, we just sit around and wait for the next event.. Wait for the next bombing. Who's next on Doclo's list? Well, I'll tell you it's not Stalia, so it's either Corben or Anaya. Leave it to them to ruin our new found home.

Last edited by Jrf456; 08-13-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #2 
LebronTheBetta

I <3 Confessionals. :3 I'm always forgetting which kingdoms which. Lol. I want to start a story but I'm not sure how it's going to happen. Like, the main goal. But I already planned out the layout, characters, etc. Can't wait for the REAL story. it was an awesome confessional, though!
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #3 
Jrf456

(Mini chapter before bed since I'm still in the writing mood)

"When do you want to go pick out the tree?" said Teeney to Lebron as she looked at various decorations.
"I don't know babe.. We're gonna have to do that tomorrow I guess. Is that good for you?" he said, staring into her eyes with a grin.
"Ummmm.. I scheduled a massage for tomorrow.." she said, swimming behind the white rack of gill rings. "For both of us."
"YOU WAH?!" replied Lebron, dazed. He wasn't a girly guy, he didn't go to massages or spa's or anything. He was surprised he was even at this store for longer than ten minutes.
"Listen.. Back home before the war, I lived a very extravagant life style. My house was a 50 gallon tank.. I was fed the top line of fresh food every meal, I had the cutest accessories and always had fresh slime coat lip gloss on, imported from Anaya. Now that we're here, in this beautiful, wealthy kingdom, why not live a little?" she said, smiling, peering through the rack.
Lebron smiled; he couldn't say no now. "As long as they leave my anal fin alone." They laughed and continued shopping.
They were at a shop called Callabie's, a high class department store in the center of Anaya. Anaya was a very wealthy kingdom; even wealthier than Helana where they were previously held. As you swam into the entrance, a large, round watercar port sat there, a circular patch of beautiful green and red plastic flowers in the middle of it. It had beautiful, brick roads and all of its sidewalks were lined in red plastic flowers. Through the entrance was the center of town, filled with high class stores and restaurants. Onward through all of the stores were were most of the fish lived, long coldisack's with spacious two story tank's with green or red roofs. In the very back of the kingdom was the castle. It was white brick and four stories high, with four dueling columns on both sides of the large porch and two towers on each corner of the walls, all roofing green with red trim.

"Do you think Stacie will like this?" said Teeney, displaying a blue and green scarf to Lebron.
"Sure." replied an unamused Lebron. They had been in the store for over an hour now. Teeney was taking foreverrrr picking out gifts. Lebron, however, did his shopping very quickly. A black plant for Brent, similar to the one he always talks about having back home, a pair of blue diamond gill rings for Stacie, a water candle for Skyden that smells like peaches from the Yankee Candle Water Location down the street, and a yellow leaf hammock for Honeycomb, their new friend they met here who at the time was the only veiltail in Anaya.
"You're just saying that because you want to go home." said Teeney, aggravatingly.
"What about this?" she said, "or this?"
"How about we go to another store.. We've been here for an hour.." Lebron mumbled, hoping she would let them go get some food before.
"Nahh.. Look!" Teeney said, pointing to the other half of the store. "We haven't looked there yet."
Lebron sighed and said "This is going to be a veryyyy long day."
Old 08-13-2012, 01:58 AM   #4 
Jrf456

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
I <3 Confessionals. :3 I'm always forgetting which kingdoms which. Lol. I want to start a story but I'm not sure how it's going to happen. Like, the main goal. But I already planned out the layout, characters, etc. Can't wait for the REAL story. it was an awesome confessional, though!

ANAYA - DOUBLETAILS
DOCLO - VEILTAILS
HELANA - CROWNTAILS (before they were destroyed, now don't exist)
SORBREN - HALFMOONS (before they were destroyed, now don't exist)
CORBEN - PLAKATS
STALIA - DELTATAILS

Thanks for the reminder LebronTheBetta! I wanted to make a post to clear up the confusion of the different kingdoms. In the original post (Part 1's first post) I confused a lot of people because while I was writing it, I changed up the names of the different kingdoms a few times and then a couple times some of the old names I decided not to use were still there and I ran out of time to be able to edit them. xD
Old 08-13-2012, 02:00 AM   #5 
LebronTheBetta

I <3 it. So many writing moods! :D That's just like Lebron. Impatient. ^^"
Could you do me a favor? I'd LOVE to hear Lebron's backstory. You know, what happened in the his past and such. Kinda like a confessional but in the past. Can you do this for me? You don't have to, just optional. Love your story anyway.
It's great Lebron and Teeney are working out. <3
Old 08-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #6 
LebronTheBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrf456 View Post
ANAYA - DOUBLETAILS
DOCLO - VEILTAILS
HELANA - CROWNTAILS (before they were destroyed, now don't exist)
SORBREN - HALFMOONS (before they were destroyed, now don't exist)
CORBEN - PLAKATS
STALIA - DELTATAILS

Thanks for the reminder LebronTheBetta! I wanted to make a post to clear up the confusion of the different kingdoms. In the original post (Part 1's first post) I confused a lot of people because while I was writing it, I changed up the names of the different kingdoms a few times and then a couple times some of the old names I decided not to use were still there and I ran out of time to be able to edit them. xD
Ohhh... I get it now, thanks. XD So in the land of DTs. Got it. Creative kingdoms BTW. :P
Old 08-13-2012, 02:12 AM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

Could you add my white halfmoon Boo? You're going to have to have this story published. Good job!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #8 
Jrf456

Np! I'll try and come up with that soon. :) Thanks for being so interested in my story all this time. :)
Old 08-13-2012, 02:15 AM   #9 
Jrf456

Sure Dramaqueen! :) Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. :)
Old 08-13-2012, 06:46 AM   #10 
Pilot00

Lets hope not all of the VTs are evil. Piou is grumpy but not evil (or is he?hm....)

I like the fact that you give the characters R&R, it helps to define them more.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote