Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #1 
Ilikebutterflies

Fish jumping craft mesh divider solution

OK. So I came up with a solution to those of you having issues with fish jumping those craft mesh dividers. I cut a 3" wide strip of the craft mesh and laid it across the top of the divider so that it rests on the front and rear lip of the tank AND rests along the top of the divider. I will try and get pics.
Ilikebutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:34 PM   #2 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikebutterflies View Post
OK. So I came up with a solution to those of you having issues with fish jumping those craft mesh dividers. I cut a 3" wide strip of the craft mesh and laid it across the top of the divider so that it rests on the front and rear lip of the tank AND rests along the top of the divider. I will try and get pics.
Yup..I had to do the same thing in one of my tanks..it works great! Glad you are posting it!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote