Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #1 
schell0385

Impressed by your knowledge and sharing

Hello, folks.

Every day I pop online and read post, guides, question on BettaFish. I am amazed at the wonderful insight this forum offers. The guides to Betta and Betta companion care are truly amazing. Everyone here really shares with all of us new people - even when we ask the same questions a dozen times. Whomever is responsible for creating this site and keeping it going are to be applauded. When my friend gave me a Betta in a bowl I did not know anything about them. I did not even have a proper fish tank or know how to set it up when it did arrive. LOL. My first love and first education is in the area of wildlife science and care. I love creatures great and small, now I add Betta's to that list.

The photos I have seen here of such amazing fish are impressive. One day I would like to have the level of knowledge that so many of you have and are willing to generously share.

My Betta buddy, isyit, will be properly cared for and loved because YOU have kindly shared with me. I surely want to express my appreciation for those who look at my posts and help out.

I appreciate your time and dedication to the well being of the aquatic world.

Best regards,
schell
schell0385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #2 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schell0385 View Post
Hello, folks.

Every day I pop online and read post, guides, question on BettaFish. I am amazed at the wonderful insight this forum offers. The guides to Betta and Betta companion care are truly amazing. Everyone here really shares with all of us new people - even when we ask the same questions a dozen times. Whomever is responsible for creating this site and keeping it going are to be applauded. When my friend gave me a Betta in a bowl I did not know anything about them. I did not even have a proper fish tank or know how to set it up when it did arrive. LOL. My first love and first education is in the area of wildlife science and care. I love creatures great and small, now I add Betta's to that list.

The photos I have seen here of such amazing fish are impressive. One day I would like to have the level of knowledge that so many of you have and are willing to generously share.

My Betta buddy, isyit, will be properly cared for and loved because YOU have kindly shared with me. I surely want to express my appreciation for those who look at my posts and help out.

Best regards,
schell
Thank you all of us here are glad we can help.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #3 
Bettanewbie60

I totally agree..this site, and it's members are amazing...I would be lost without them!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #4 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Yes I agree too I would have been lost without when I got Perseus my first ever Betta and fish. I learned so much here and thank everyone here who helps others as each of our fish are important to us and we want the best care possible !!!
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schell0385 View Post
Hello, folks.

Best regards,
schell
I'm glad you joined us and that you've found the info you needed.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote