Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #1 
Pilot00

The Thank you thread!

I just wanted to thank all of you great people or parents of a sort, that keep their pets healthy and happy. I know some of you face real problems in life and by all rights you should have gave in. But instead thanks to you people lots lots and lots of animals have found love, homes and comfort. That to me is a sign that the world is not as ugly as we may think.

So on behalf of the animals that you rescue and take care of, a big heartfelt thank you. May God or whatever each one of you believes (or not) bless you and keep you happy!
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #2 
Kitty Whiskers

You're welcome My pets get the best of care that I know how to give. They are spoiled too LOL Yes I have problems in life like alot of others, but my pets keep me going! Yeah I agree the world is a better place because of caring pet owners and because of you too because you show you care about us too :)

Have a nice day!
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #3 
Sivan

I agree. There is something special about people who can look past an animal as an amenity of entertainment and truly see it as a living being that deserves the best care that can possibly be provided.
Sivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #4 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I don't feel like my thank you counts... I have to let innocent goldfish starve to death each and every yea, it breaks my heart to watch the goldfish die, and my mom says to let them starve. Can't do anything... </3
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:50 AM   #5 
KevinPham123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
I don't feel like my thank you counts... I have to let innocent goldfish starve to death each and every yea, it breaks my heart to watch the goldfish die, and my mom says to let them starve. Can't do anything... </3
Why is this?
KevinPham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #6 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinPham123 View Post
Why is this?

cause of a stupid (sorry for my language) celebration: Iranian New Year/ Norooz.

Every year we have to buy goldfish and let them die... we can't return them because... I don't know... the fish just die... WHY DO I HAVE TO LET THEM DIE?!
Old 09-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #7 
Pilot00

Strange customs i guess. But if your parents force you to do this its not your choice, i know i would feel bad about it but you have no choice in the matter.

BTW hows king Dedede doing?
Old 09-28-2012, 08:29 AM   #8 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot00 View Post
Strange customs i guess. But if your parents force you to do this its not your choice, i know i would feel bad about it but you have no choice in the matter.

BTW hows king Dedede doing?

I DUN WANNA BE FORCED ;-;

and king dedede is still swimming around, but he bumped into the tank wall a few times, I think he's bored.

Equinox follows my finger as if it wants to play
Old 09-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #9 
Jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
cause of a stupid (sorry for my language) celebration: Iranian New Year/ Norooz.

Every year we have to buy goldfish and let them die... we can't return them because... I don't know... the fish just die... WHY DO I HAVE TO LET THEM DIE?!
I'm Iranian too :D

Norouz is hard for me too fish wise...before I didn't know anything about fish keeping I thought it was normal to keep them in bowls after & feed them bread...

Anyway, for the past few years we just improvise and use my dad's platties. They're still red and we just move them back to their 20 gal after we take the haftsin down. :)
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #10 
Pilot00

I know its not the appropriate area to ask, but i will do so anyway. Can anyone inform me about this custom with a PM plz? I have checked on the internet and i cant find anything in regards to fish. Thanks!