Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Planted Betta Tanks
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2012, 01:12 AM   #1 
Abby

Location Location Location!

so as the title states; LOCATION!

Where are your babies located???

When i lived with my Ex i had all my fish in the spare room, it was called fish/pc/rc room. on a large stand.

at the next living i had them in the lounge room of that ex's moms

then at my mates where i stayed a while on the stand beside my bed

at my current partners last place (where he was boarding) i was down to one tank, it was on a cupboard shelf (was never closed anyway)

we recently (three weeks ago) moved into our own house, i just set up in kitchen as a "ill move them when i set up a space"

my 5gal tanks STILL on the bench and likely to stay there ^_^

then came one and then another then another then one came back from being babysat and then i couldnt live without THAT one or THAT one lol
so i set up my 6 bay again. AGAIN i set it up as a temp location, but likely to become perment cause i just love nothing more then sitting at the dining table and watching two foot 6 bay tank all with males in it lol

what about you?
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:17 AM   #2 
twolovers101

Currently... my desk... previous places have been nightstand and dresser though xD (small room in small shared apartment.. not very many places to work with :(
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 AM   #3 
Bettanewbie60

I just moved all of my tanks to my living room...they were in my bedroom, but it's finally starting to cool down at night here, and I like it chilly in my room, so I moved them all into one room to make it easier to keep them warm.
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:49 AM   #4 
toad

I have 2 tanks in my kitchen, on the counters (hooray for lots of counter space!), 2 in the living room (one on a bookshelf and one on the tv cabinet), and 3 in my bedroom (one on my nightstand, one on my dresser, and one on my bureau).
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #5 
RedRaz

Wow I love hearing where everyone puts their tanks! I always wanted a tank in the kitchen. :) I currently have my 2.5 gal tank on my night stand so my Raz can see me. I study a lot in my room so I thought it would be good to have him near by. It is also a good temp in my room especially with fall/winter approaching. I have a 10 gal tank that I'm going to start cycling very soon *hopefully* this weekend. I'm still thinking where is the best place for that. I have an open space on my Ikea shelving unit so maybe there.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #6 
Hopeseeker

Both my 10 gallon divided and my 15 gallon sorority (still in set up process) are in the living room. When I lived with my parents, I had a 1.5 gallon on my desk, right next to my bed.
Hopeseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #7 
sarahspins

We have 4 tanks in our living room (3 are small and contained in a bookshelf) and one in the kitchen. We will be setting our 55g up in the dining room :)
sarahspins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #8 
babystarz

I just graduated from college with two friends, so we're in a smallish apartment but we managed to score huge bedrooms - so my fish room is my bedroom XD I do have 2 tanks in the living room, but didn't want to overwhelm the whole apartment with fish. So right now here's what's set up in my room:

20 gal long planted tank
14 gal sorority tank
5 gal single tank x3
3 gal single tank x2
10 gal spawning tank
And a few experimental NPT's that I started setting up last night

I have a lot more tanks that are decommissioned right now because my baby girls were finally old enough to add to my sorority last week :)

I just ordered a nice 4 tiered wire shelf so I can stack my tanks and have more room.
babystarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:28 AM   #9 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

I only have one and its a 5 gallon and it sits on my dinning room table where I also keep my laptop and where I sit to do everything like crafts and drawing. I love it sitting where it is so I can sit here while I work and watch him at the same time, nothing better I like to do than that !
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #10 
Pilot00

I have mine in the living room. It has been almost always there (though moved in a different corner at a time and in the hall once).
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote