Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #21 
lelei

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
It's OK. You could learn on my mistakes that I will make in the future. ^^" My favorite color is blue!! It's going to be hard to choose other colors. Haha

My mom said yes! I'm so excited!! c:
Aww Lebron, that sounds soo awwsum, I know you are very exited, very cool, and in a 10 gal, wow...cannot wait to see it..Just look around at the pet shops if you are taking in resuces, as you know you can get some a lil cheaper, for those reasons..and yes lots of plants, try getting a lot of real ones, if possible:) Good luck..hope it all goes well.. I am very happy for you
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #22 
LebronTheBetta

Thank you lelei. :) The pet stores near me hardly have any females so I might need to buy them from Mo. I am excited! I can actually have more than 1 Betta for a change and a big aquarium! My dad said we might have a 20L but no promises! As for the rescues, if I can find them I will.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #23 
registereduser

20 gallons, 6 females, 3 cories, 2 otos and a nerite snail. Here is a pic. It's not heavily planted but the girls have no tattered fins. Mariah does but she just got here so probably her old sorority was a tougher crowd

Last edited by registereduser; 12-10-2013 at 09:56 PM.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #24 
LebronTheBetta

It looks nice. I hope my dad allows me to get plants again, my Java Fern ended up dead in QT so floating plants are better. Lol
Old 10-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #25 
LebronTheBetta

Update!!

Well unfortunately, I have to buy the tank next week. :\ The stupid coupon takes forever to ship! UGH. But at least I'm buying it... Petsmart #1 doesn't seem to have any girls in stock, I went there today. Now it's up to Petco and Petsmart #2 to see if I'm going to the breeder's way or the rescue and sympathies. I wanted to buy my supplies tonight but my dad says not yet... Ah well. The fun starts next week...
Old 10-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #26 
MoonShadow

Good luck!! I've been successfully keeping sororities for 7 years now! So if you have any questions feel free to ask!

If you're still in the market for a dragon I have 6 red dragon HMPKs I could part with one if you can send me like $5 for shipping I'll cover the rest :)

MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #27 
LebronTheBetta

OMG My life gets better and better. :D Thank you for the offer, but it will depend. When my tank is fully cycled, I'll go looking for females again and see if there are any "connections" or sick ones. She's really pretty but she has a very good home. I will PM you and Mo about the females. Thank you so much!! And do you happen to have IAL?
Old 10-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #28 
MoonShadow

I have a TON! Want some? I could send you like 10 big leaves no charge
Old 10-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #29 
LebronTheBetta

Yes! Thank you so much!! :D Oh.. If only my tank was already here And cycled... You could wait, right? I mean, I'm making you and Mo do so much already.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #30 
MoonShadow

Yeah no problem! Send me a pm with your address when u want them!