Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #21 
babystarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
I would take out the aquarium salt and possibly the epsom salt as they are usually obtained easily locally. IAl and hammocks are a great idea:) may be some kind of fish food mix too? or even nylon stockings, presewn with an elastic to cover filter intakes :)
Very good ideas! If I did all that, the total price will come out to around $13.57 per pack not including shipping. Pricing it that way gives me a 15% profit and enough money to buy more materials. I don't have $271.40 sitting around though so if I want to get things going I'd need to get 20 people to commit to an order and pay two weeks in advance (some of the cheapest materials need time to ship from China).

Otherwise it'll be a while before I can afford the costs for all of the materials.
babystarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #22 
magnum

I love this idea! Maybe you could make all kinds of packs once you get them up and running, such as having a medical pack, decor pack and essentials pack?

Would you ship overseas ?
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #23 
babystarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
I love this idea! Maybe you could make all kinds of packs once you get them up and running, such as having a medical pack, decor pack and essentials pack?

Would you ship overseas ?
If this turns out to be affordable for me I would love to make more kinds of packs :)

And yes I will ship overseas, I plan to keep the packs decently light so shipping shouldn't be too much more expensive. The only potential issue is I'm not sure what the rules are about shipping liquids overseas.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:36 PM   #24 
misty1477

Awesome idea. I will follow your thread for future reference/info.
misty1477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #25 
lelei

Baby, there is someone on Facebook who has an infinite supply of IAL, and would consider giving a whole boxful, as I told him that there is someone on the forum lookin to put together Emergency Kits, and he said, he would do it, and you just need to contact himm if you are interested, I think just shippin is the cost, but he is in PR and will be cheaper than Indonesia..and quicker, I can let him know for you, unless you have account on FB.
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:58 PM   #26 
babystarz

Leilei that's awesome! I will PM you in a few minutes :)

Thank you all for the interest and support for this idea. I have decided to sell some of my treasured My Little Pony collection to gather the startup funds needed. I am hoping to have enough money collected by the end of this month to buy all of my raw materials and start getting these care packs put together.

If you are seriously interested in a pack, please PM me and I will add you to a list to contact when the packs become available :)
Old 10-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #27 
sainthogan

I would buy it, and I'm pretty sure my Betta would love a hammock. I've been debating buying one, but am reluctant because of the metal inside the leaf.
sainthogan is offline   Reply With Quote