Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #21 
Firefly85

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
Oh wow really? Well the Azoo palm filter is rated 16GPH and I was hoping to get that one but I wasn't sure if that was enough....

I've been trying to find that info all day lol. Where did you find it?

Here is the site I found he info on
http://www.aquariumguys.com/aquarium...cle.html#G_P_H

i would say that the palm filer should work just fine, and on another fish forum I have heard good things about it. but I don't personally have experience with that filter. i have thought about buying as an upgrade for one of my smaller tanks.
Firefly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #22 
Firefly85

Toad~ By the way I have the Tetra 3i filter, it used to be called something else so I had to look it up, anyway I use this currently on my 2.5 gallon tank but I have it stuffed with a cut up media sponge and some filter floss, and an old air pump. I think it works great that way, but i also have live plants in the tank. :)
Firefly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #23 
toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly85 View Post
Toad~ By the way I have the Tetra 3i filter, it used to be called something else so I had to look it up, anyway I use this currently on my 2.5 gallon tank but I have it stuffed with a cut up media sponge and some filter floss, and an old air pump. I think it works great that way, but i also have live plants in the tank. :)

Awesome, thank you! I have 2 of them, and if they're usable, that means less that I have spend on new ones :)

Thanks for the advice! I also have live plants in all my tanks, so between the plants and filter, the water quality should be pretty good.
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:33 PM   #24 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly85 View Post
Here is the site I found he info on
http://www.aquariumguys.com/aquarium...cle.html#G_P_H

i would say that the palm filer should work just fine, and on another fish forum I have heard good things about it. but I don't personally have experience with that filter. i have thought about buying as an upgrade for one of my smaller tanks.
On the other forum, did you know what size tanks they were using the palm filter in?
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote