Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #31 
Creat

A terrier rescue :) I love me my rescue dogs and my terriers to many people get them with out knowing how smart and special needs they are. And like many small dogs they live a long time and develop health needs. I would love to properly educate people on training and caring for these types of dogs. They are the first type of dog out of a shelter however any terrier owner will tell you they are not a dog for everyone. I see to many terriers controlling their owners... There would be big spaces for the dogs to run and play with a special heated kennel and beg and tunnels for them to run in :) However any type of dog rescue would suit me fine XD or horses... or fish... or bird... lol
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #32 
irishcreep

I'd like to get out of construction since I have 3 herniated discs, and can't imagine that my back will last another 35 years until retirement. Ideally, running a fish shop would be awesome. Relaxing and peaceful. Unfortunately, I have nowhere near the amount of experience or knowledge needed to run a successful aquarium business. In lieu of that, my answer would be that I'd like to own an Irish-style pub. On the beach.
irishcreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:45 AM   #33 
cheekysquirrel

I'd love to run a little handcrafted gifts/quality craft supplies shop. Handmade scarves and bags and jewellery, fancy wooden crochet hooks and knitting needles, luxury yarns... Ooh it would be divine, if there were a market for that sort of thing anymore.

And once upon a time a gay friend and I wanted to open up a "gay-friendly" bar. We would have called it The Pink Squirrel. I myself am not gay, and I very rarely drink, but... Come on, The Pink Squirrel is an awesome name for a gay bar.
cheekysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:23 PM   #34 
veggiegirl

I plan on opening my own pet shop one day. I will have a large range of aquarium fish but not sell any other live animals just products for them. If I couldn't have a pet shop I would open a book store
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:36 PM   #35 
fleetfish

I want an underwater horse barn, submerged in a million gallon aquarium. A horsequarium. There would be many seahorses, floating around the horse stalls, peeking through the kelp at their horsey friends.

I can dream, can't I? :)

Last edited by fleetfish; 02-28-2014 at 07:38 PM.
fleetfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #36 
Sabina88

I kinda have three :p lol
To run a pit bull rescue
To own/run a wildlife rescue center
To own a privet vet practice and be a large animal vet (basically things like farm animals)
Sabina88 is offline   Reply With Quote