Originally Posted by aokashi
it's a parasite. lol, just pour boiling water in everything and quarantine the plants.
but if you want to be extra cautious you can bleach...and throw away the plants...
I have to admit the whole parasite *flukes* give me the creeps. lol! I think I shall throw out the plants. Just to put my mind at ease. I might go with the boiled water technique. Another person suggested I put in direct sunlight for a day after I clean it. I might do both just in case.
Those Flukes will be toasted! Muahahahahaha!