Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #11 
DragonFish

Thank you for all your well wishes everyone, I really appreciate them. <3 Its been several days, but it still hurts, looking over and seeing him gone....

agunn, oh yes, I knew that name was meant for him the second I saw him. Not only did he have the looks, but he had the attitude to match. He was the perfect Ciel Phantomhive fish.
I have no idea what to do with Sebastian now....I kinda themed the tank around Ciel and Sebastian. xP Sebastian has the whole thing to himself now, but he tends not to stray far from what was previously his half of the tank even though the divider is gone.....
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #12 
MyRainbowBettaFish

I am so sorry! May he S.I.P! He also had beautiful colors, i cant believe how much he changed!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #13 
agunn1231

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFish View Post
Thank you for all your well wishes everyone, I really appreciate them. <3 Its been several days, but it still hurts, looking over and seeing him gone....

agunn, oh yes, I knew that name was meant for him the second I saw him. Not only did he have the looks, but he had the attitude to match. He was the perfect Ciel Phantomhive fish.
I have no idea what to do with Sebastian now....I kinda themed the tank around Ciel and Sebastian. xP Sebastian has the whole thing to himself now, but he tends not to stray far from what was previously his half of the tank even though the divider is gone.....
well of course he wont encroach on the territory of the late Ciel....after all, Sebastian is one heck of a butler.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote