Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-05-2012, 07:33 PM   #51 
megaredize

you should order one! see if they can get you one. Thats what i did. my LFS only carried vt and ct so i asked and they got me one. I didnt get to pick him but they asked for the nicest one for me from the place they get their bettas from.
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #52 
MyRainbowBettaFish

i wish i could! petsmart doesnt do special orders where i am at. But, i have realised how much i REALLY want a HM, yes even more than a PK. I will DEFINETELY get a PK in the future, just maybe not yet, but i cant wait for my HM!

Petsmart had this pink/ivory/white HM the other day, but i don't have the tank setup yet ...
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #53 
megaredize

That sounds like a good colour combo. Ya i wanted a HM too but im worried ill get a bad tail biter since a lot of them bite. But I can always special order a HM in the future if i change my mind
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #54 
MyRainbowBettaFish

i know right? I am worried about tail-biting also...
Old 10-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #55 
VanBoy

PKs are awesome! I've had mine for four and a half years and still do! He was bred by me four and a half years ago. His father was a blue masked HMPK and mother was a super red HM and he is exactly what I was aiming for. My little brother said he look like Spiderman so that's what I named him. He's a tough little guy.
Here's Spiderman. I hope he lives for a few more years.haha

This guy is from my latest spawn from my Dumbo PK pair. He was 13 weeks old in this picture.

VanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #56 
MyRainbowBettaFish

my gosh they're amazing!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #57 
RedRaz

OMG! I want one! Awww they are so adorable. I think I'm in love with this type of beta now. lol! Thanks guys and gals. :D Great pictures btw. ;)
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #58 
Karebear13

I actaually don't use the filter cause its way to strong for such a small tank. I wouldn't advice it on a halfmoon either cause they have a hard time swimming and with a filter creating current would just make them more stressed and more prone to tail bite
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:34 AM   #59 
jeremywadejunior

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
You're probably all sick of Blue Jeans considering that he's my avatar, but I love this boy to death <3333

I could never get sick of Blue Jeans, either. Whenever I see photos of him or your avatar, I'm stunned! He's amazing and super cute :) Where'd you get him?
jeremywadejunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #60 
jeremywadejunior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
i wish i could! petsmart doesnt do special orders where i am at. But, i have realised how much i REALLY want a HM, yes even more than a PK. I will DEFINETELY get a PK in the future, just maybe not yet, but i cant wait for my HM!

Petsmart had this pink/ivory/white HM the other day, but i don't have the tank setup yet ...
Junior was my first ever betta fish (he'll always be my favorite too ;) ) so naturally, I love plakats. <3

But I recently got two new boys that are both HM! They're super fun as well! Do you have a HM thread if you'd like me to post pics? :)
jeremywadejunior is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bestbettafish ever, halfmoon plakat, hmpk, plakat