I recently brought home two otos who have been sucking every last bit of algae out of Michael's half of the cycled 10 gallon. They're active, chubby little dudes; I wanted to feed them hikari algae wafers, but I'm having one little problem.
Michael insists on eating the wafers.
He gorged himself on it last time and I ended up fasting him for 36 hours and giving him 2 pellets a meal instead of three last night and this morning. I just put another wafer in and the booger found and started eating in within 10 minutes. Should I swap over to using blanched veggies for a little while? Or break of the wafers and scatter them? I'm concerned what getting the wafers could do to Michael, but obviously don't want my little hoovers to go without.