Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #1 
CandiceMM

Red face DiiQue Rescue Contest Pictures!! SPAM

Before I post pictures I wanted to say how very honored I feel to have won a contest that has to do with helping or saving the lives of these amazing fish. I have been blessed with a Betta named Heart Breaker who opened my eyes to the abuse and cruelty of these magnificent fish we all love so very much. When I took him home that night I did not know that his story would grow and be read by so many of you wonderful people. I want to thank you all for the support and praise over the past couple months, it means so much to me and little H.B.

Next I want to thank DiiQue for hosting a contest that really meant something to us rescuers. We were all able to tell our stories in the fight of rescuing helpless fish that needed us to be their voice. DiiQue is such an amazing man, he kept in contact with me every day and made this experience so much fun for me. It felt like a dream come true to me and I was in the best of spirits. So thank you DiiQue for everything, I appreciate the Fish Tank, Heater, and a fish of my dreams from Aquabid. I hope one day to return the favor to somebody with a courageous story in the fight of these beautiful Betta's. For all you rescuers out there I just want to say keep going! Don't give up and even though we can't save them all we can save one at a time or even give them a tank to call their own for a night. Thanks again every body and mostly to DiiQue :)

First I would like to show my fish I chose from Aquabid that I named DiiQue :) He is a marble HMPK.
This is his Aquabid picture

this is his package :)

Well hello

Here is the tank and heater DiiQue sent to me and I decorated it with white sand, wood, Java Fern, Frogbit, Anubias, and Trident Java Fern. I love this tank and it will always be very special to me!

Now here are a couple of him in his new home.

Thanks again DiiQue!!!!
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #2 
Lizzie the Badger

He's amazing!
Lizzie the Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #3 
MoonShadow

Awww Candice he's gorgeous!! And you totally deserve it!!! Any plans for breedig? Or just a beautiful pet? *Hug*
MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #4 
CandiceMM

I definitely want to breed!!! I am thinking Platinum white dragonscale female :)
Old 10-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #5 
MyRainbowBettaFish

I cant tell you how much i love your tank and your new betta, literaly, i cant put it in words!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #6 
laynisample

He is so beautiful!
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #7 
NyaNyanNaa

Beautiful betta! What size is your tank by the way?
NyaNyanNaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #8 
CandiceMM

Thanks everybody!! It is a 5.5 gallon, it came a filter but until I go buy the stuff to baffle it I am leaving it out. I love this tank!!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #9 
registereduser

Great job! Where did you get the little cave?
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #10 
DiiQue

Gorgeous fish and beautiful setup. I'll have to shoot you an email because I'm really loving that sand. Glad lil' DiiQue made it HOME safe and sound. :) I just love happy endings.
DiiQue is offline   Reply With Quote