Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #11 
AngelicScars

I wouldn't be surprised if they found the sugar love when they are older, but for now they can stick with the fruits as a treat!

I know there has to be more Halloween celebrators then this! So, let's have at it!
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #12 
ZergyMonster

I plan on making a suit set from my newest favorite game "Dark Souls" I am going as a slightly "grim" looking character with a huge axe of some sort.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #13 
AngelicScars

Very cool.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:33 AM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

When I was in 5th grade I had a teacher who was very much into healthy eating and when we had parties we always had healthy snacks like apple slices, cheese and crackers etc.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #15 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
When I was in 5th grade I had a teacher who was very much into healthy eating and when we had parties we always had healthy snacks like apple slices, cheese and crackers etc.
That's awesome. Cupcakes seem to be the favorite during parties or the like at my son's school. He hates cake (believe me, EVERY year on his b-day, he will try his b-day cake and then tells us he doesn't like it), so I'm guessing the poor guy is sitting in class watching these kids chow down and he has nothing.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:23 AM   #16 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
That's awesome. Cupcakes seem to be the favorite during parties or the like at my son's school. He hates cake (believe me, EVERY year on his b-day, he will try his b-day cake and then tells us he doesn't like it), so I'm guessing the poor guy is sitting in class watching these kids chow down and he has nothing.
My friend's son also doesn't like cake. For his birthday he gets a donut surrounded by kitkats, both of which he loves.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #17 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I would go for fruit over candy and I don't like chocolate that much. But still pig out on my halloween candy lol. Can't wait for halloween I am being a witch. My pumpkin is going to have a betta carved into it XD
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #18 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
My friend's son also doesn't like cake. For his birthday he gets a donut surrounded by kitkats, both of which he loves.
He chows down on the vanilla ice cream that we offer him, so he is happy about that!

That's awesome about the betta pumpkin. Post pics!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #19 
lelei

There is too much emphasis on Candy for almost every Holiday..I for one am sick of it, Easter, Candy..Valentines, candy..Halloween, candy even Christmas, Candy..of all sorts..uggh then there is Fundraisers at school candy and sweets, It is too much..however, it is fun to have a little and not go overboard,

I have to limit my daughter too on candy and junk, but we still have a blast on Halloween..we are doing a party..and we are having the house decorated, I have a fog machine, and a blacklight, and some streamers, light up pumpkins, and a scream mat..and strobe lights, so we will have a blast, and for food mostly fruit, made into Halloween gory things, with some gummy worms, and one Graveyard cake, cuz they still will get candy on Trick or treat..

I have the Gold coins for a semi Pirate type thing too..that's it for candy tho..and some water with color they can add them selves to think they are doing a science experiment!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #20 
AngelicScars

Fun! My mom is hosting a Halloween party about a week before Halloween. We had one last year and it was so much fun that we are doing it this year too.