Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #21 
Connierodz
New Member
 
Connierodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Mcallen, Tx
Connierodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #22 
sincerelyanna
New Member
 
sincerelyanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sareena79 View Post
I actually have a friend who may need someone to adopt her betta soon. she was thinking of downsizing her pets (she has A ZOO!) hes a blue CT.
Sounds lovely.
You should send my a private message with details and pics. :)
sincerelyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #23 
sareena79
Member
 
sareena79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincerelyanna View Post
Sounds lovely.
You should send my a private message with details and pics. :)
OK i talked to her about it at work today and she said she hasnt 100% decided if shes gonna get rid of him or not but shes gonna let me know if she decides to (cuz I told her about this forum but she doesnt have a computer) and I will DEFINITELY let u know. I think right now shes gonna concentrate on getting rid of some of her 4-legged kiddos (her husband is old school and doesnt believe in spaying/neutering) then if she still feels like she has her hands to full she will move on to the turtle tanks and fish
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #24 
Adelais
New Member
 
Adelais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
I'm from McKinney, but I'm currently attending school in San Angelo. Wow! There's a lot of people from the DFW area.
Adelais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #25 
bettasaur
New Member
 
bettasaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fort Worth!!! :) Those of y'all that are in DFW, what fish stores do you go to? :)
bettasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #26 
sareena79
Member
 
sareena79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelais View Post
I'm from McKinney, but I'm currently attending school in San Angelo. Wow! There's a lot of people from the DFW area.
my hubbys grandma lives in McKinney and MY grandma lives in San Angelo :)
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #27 
Leopardfire
Member
 
Leopardfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Quote:
Fort Worth!!! :) Those of y'all that are in DFW, what fish stores do you go to? :)
I go to Petco and Petsmart, but I would like to know of others in the area. Do you like any particular ones?
Leopardfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #28 
bettasaur
New Member
 
bettasaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardfire View Post
I go to Petco and Petsmart, but I would like to know of others in the area. Do you like any particular ones?

http://www.fishplacetx.com/

I absolutely love this place. I work in the same shopping center, so I'm in there at least twice a week. I think it's family owned. They have NEVER tried to upsell me. They have some of the most beautiful bettas I've seen in this area. I feel like they're pretty reasonably priced. They'll test your water for free if you spend over $10. It's normally only $1 though. They also have a pretty decent saltwater area. Their freshwater section is amaaaaazing. I think it's the only place in the area that I've seen brine shrimp. They get their shipments on Friday, so that's always my favorite day to go in!!! It's dangerous though, because that's payday for most people.
bettasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #29 
dramaqueen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Texas
There is a Petco right across the street from one of the neighborhoods we're looking at to move to.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #30 
Leopardfire
Member
 
Leopardfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Quote:
http://www.fishplacetx.com/

I absolutely love this place. I work in the same shopping center, so I'm in there at least twice a week. I think it's family owned. They have NEVER tried to upsell me. They have some of the most beautiful bettas I've seen in this area. I feel like they're pretty reasonably priced. They'll test your water for free if you spend over $10. It's normally only $1 though. They also have a pretty decent saltwater area. Their freshwater section is amaaaaazing. I think it's the only place in the area that I've seen brine shrimp. They get their shipments on Friday, so that's always my favorite day to go in!!! It's dangerous though, because that's payday for most people.
Thanks I'll be sure to check it out sometime. I might just end up buying a few extra bettas! It's just so hard to resist a super pretty one. haha
Leopardfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Texas fishy friend2 The Lounge 27 05-05-2014 05:48 AM
Hello from Texas Vaeku Meet the Betta Keepers 8 06-05-2012 11:39 AM
Greetings from Texas CallieMonster Meet the Betta Keepers 6 05-19-2012 08:47 PM
Hello from Texas!! Spazzfish Meet the Betta Keepers 23 02-25-2012 11:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.