Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #1 
Alcemistnv

Fungal Infection=Bleeding

Buddha had this morning what looked like a fungal infection. It was white and fluffy and I was told it was a fungal infection. I come back after a 15 minute lunch and I noticed that the white fluff is gone and instead his gill looks red and raw. It looks like he scratched himself and it looks like it's bleeding.

I honestly don't know why this is happenging, and if someone could help me, that'd be nice.
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #2 
Alcemistnv

The fluff on his face is falling of again, but now it's around his eye. He's making jerky movements too :/

Tank was just cleaned today completely and he's being treated with 2 tsps of AQ salt per gallon.

Is it normal also to have a bump under the fluff? It looks puffier than the other side :/
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote