Hello, I am new to breeding Betta and I am hoping to do so. I've spent the last few weeks searching up about it, but I can't get a straight answer! There's always a DO THIS and a DON'T DO THAT to the same thing! So, I looked on here and found these questions and they're basically what i'm trying to find straight answers to.. Could you please help by any chance? :)
9) How do you pick the best breeders?
10) What are the general tail types and what happens if you cross them?
11) What is conditioning?
12) How long do you condition?
13)What foods do you use to condition?
14) What items do you need for the spawning tank?
15) What temperature should the spawning tank be?
16) How do you properly introduce the breeders?
17) What do vertical bars mean?
18) How do you know when to release the female?
19) How can you tell the difference between normal and abnormal aggression?
20) When do you remove the female?
21) When do you remove the male?
22) On average, how many eggs are produced per spawn?
23) On average, how many fry usually survive to adulthood?
24) How long does it take eggs to hatch?
25) How long does it take the fry to become free swimming?
26) At what day should you introduce foods to the tank?
27) Which foods are better: live, dried, or frozen?
28) How do you get live foods?
29) What foods are appropriate for newly hatched fry? 1 month old? 2+ months?
30) How often should you feed fry?
31) At what point should you start doing water changes?
32) What is the stunting hormone?
33) How often should you do water changes?
34) How much water should you change?
35) At what point do you jar males?
36) How do you keep jarred fry warm?
Sorry for all the questions!
I just want to know honestly!
Thank you. :)