Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #1 
LadyVictorian

The Super Delta

So today going to petco I saw this beautiful blue and red super delta male who was just breath taking but he looked so bad off. My bandmate told me to get him but I just don't have anymore tanks or heaters right now and setting up for a new fish especially a sick fish is spendy and something I am not prepared for. With a sick frog I just couldn't do it but I feel now I really want to go back and get him and make him my first rescue (adoption optinal or not I'm not sure yet) but even worse next week we are going to Minnesota so I just don't know. What should I do?
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #2 
Firefly85

do what you think is right? I have always been the person who has to think logical first but sometimes the heart has to win.

I also have learned another valuable lesson in waiting a day or two. if it meant to be then he will be there when you go back.

that is how i passed up on one eyed jack a beautiful half moon double tail marble who was sadly missing one eye.
my sister was going to go pick him up for me the next day after work, and when she got there this teen who's betta died earlier that week was buying him, she was super happy since she loved her fish so much she procced to tell my sis all about how much she cared for him and how she set up the tank and so on. so i am glad that he is with her and not me.
Firefly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:10 AM   #3 
LadyVictorian

I have a very ill ADF I am trying to save from a death sentence now. God, when I go out to pick up his meds I may have to see if that betta is still there...if he's still alive that is. I really hope he is, he was truly the most beautiful boy I have seen at petco in a while and his tail was stunning but I could tell he was having trouble breathing and he had swim bladder because he was on his side.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote