Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #1 
magnum

Another lost, another found. RIP Spike.

This morning I woke up to find the usual Spike completley gone. Instead, he was lying on the bottom of the tank listless and breathing heavily. I took him into QT with Stress Coat and IAL but by tonight, he had passed. He was my last remaining fish of the three originals. As per usual, I always write a little eulogy so here goes:

Spike, Prince of the Java Moss and biggest pig in the family. You could never seem to fit your mouth with enough pellets, and yes, your vicious attacks on my fingers never hurt me! Besides all your anger issues with various in-animate objects and your horrible relationship with the mirror, I hope you swim freely up in the Rainbow Bridge. Please, find Stu and Ace up there and tell them that I miss them and love them as much as I always did.

PS: Please, don't attack anyone else's fish. You almost caused Ace a heart attack before.

Much Love, your forever friends, Ezio and Glaedr.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #2 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Ahh thats so sad! My apple snail named Oscar was murdered last night by... well... me... Feel so bad I am so sorry Oscar. May you live in the most beautiful aquarium ever in heaven. I am so sorry. Love you Oscar.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote