Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #1 
xShainax

Making fun of a girl who commited suicide

A girl committed suicide a few days ago because people were bullying here. People are calling her names I can't repeat here but it makes me cry since I was bullied in school
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #2 
registereduser

We live in a very sick world
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #3 
xShainax

We do, it's disgusting
Old 10-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #4 
Pitluvs

Nothing upset me more :( I'm a bit older, and I was bullied a bit in school but I was always the one that befriended those who were bullied and people usually left them alone. It's the way I was raised (and my children are being raised). My kids, like me, will be taught to see bullying and stop it or at least be there for the victim. But these days? Kids are crazy, and to think in 10 years.... they're going to be adults! And years after that.... I don't even want to think about it! My kids (4 and 2) are going to grow up in the hardest times this world will ever see... it's a real sin. My heart is broken for that Amanda Todd girl. She was BEAUTIFUL and so talented. If you go to youtube, you can see so many hateful things being said about her. There are even hate pages. This world is DOOMED :(
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #5 
xShainax

I don't want to bring kids in this crappy world
Old 10-14-2012, 12:34 AM   #6 
Tikibirds

What is wrong with these people?

I was left alone in high school. The stupid rednecks here all though my dad was in the mob
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #7 
Pilot00

I was bullied in school too, but i think you get over it. Just dont pay attention and do something that interests you when you leave from school.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #8 
TheCrabbyTabby

I was bullied in elementary, middle and high school. It got progressively worse, culminating in late middle school/early high school. You never forget what they did to you, the names they called you, and the nasty false rumors they spread about you. You just learn to package it away in the far corner of your brain/heart and move on with your life.

Now a days, I just feel pity for the people who bullied me. They obviously had some serious mental issues to feel the need to belittle and humiliate others to better their own self esteem.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 10-14-2012 at 07:58 AM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #9 
thekinetic

I was bullied in elementary school until I took it upon myself to rearrange one of their faces, well it was just one punch but it was hard enough that afterwards he said I broke his skull. After that no one dared to call me a name.

It's a shame these days you can't get away with fighting the bullies so if my niece or nephews need assistance I will step in and find their bully to let them know that you don't mess with my kindred.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #10 
homegrown terror

anyone ever messes with my kid and i know exactly what to do: put the squeeze on that kid's PARENTS till they shape him up. beating the parents = a hefty fine and some probation. beating the kid = 5-10 in state, and my kid growing up seeing me through glass. i know which one i'd prefer.
homegrown terror is offline   Reply With Quote