Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #101 
bahamut285

I was bullied because I was half chinese half british and looked different. I never did anything stupid either. I'm just saying there are MANY reasons that people are bullied. I NEVER said anybody deserves to be bullied. I'm just explaining the reasons WHY bullies do what they do.

And no, a lot of gays are picked on because being gay is "different". If my post is thought in a logical fashion rather than taking my post as some sort of personal agenda to support bullying then it is extremely obvious that I do not condone bullying whatsoever.

The ONLY reason why I started with "doing something stupid" was because it was in relation to the Todd case.

Also Choclate, I agree with you. There are some people who are supposed to be OLDER and more MATURE than I am, yet that act like little highschool girls. However actions do not necessarily make the person. A fair amount teenagers engage in sexual activities without regard of the consequences such as STDs or pregnancy because it makes them feel like they are in a mature relationship. For those of you petty with words, I did not say ALL teenagers, just a fair amount.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:55 PM   #102 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I was bullied because I was different I just stood up to him.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #103 
dramaqueen
Banned

I think some people bully others because they're afraid of what they don't understand.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #104 
kfryman

Oh my. This Amanda Todd story is irratating. Most of the things you see are complete lies to make her look so much better. She cheated on a guy that had a girlfriend, she got called the names you would associate with that. She flashed people online, and wasnt repeatedly bullied. It is to make her look like a sweetheart that was bullied, a martor (sp?). We shouodnt be praising her, we should be helping those indanger of suicide.

No with bullying, it sucks. My freshmen year sucked so bad, I had thoughts of suicide, but I pulled through, I knew it would be better for me to stick through it. I am glad I did. Each year has gotten better, this year (junior) is so much better. It is going by super fast from just how fun it has been.

Let's help those indanger of commiting suicide, nit the ones that decided it was best, because it isn't!
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:22 AM   #105 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I think some people bully others because they're afraid of what they don't understand.
That is why so many autistics are bullied because few understand.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #106 
dramaqueen
Banned

I agree, Choclate. If people would try to be more understanding of those with disabilities then life would be a little easier for those of us with disabilities.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #107 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I agree maybe scjools shools instead of haveing lectures on bullying should teach about respecting those with disablities and are different most autistics have been bullied by a teacher and student ounce.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #108 
TheClaymore101

That is terrible. I hope you feel better.
TheClaymore101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #109 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I was bullied last year by three mean girls it was so bad I would come home crying every day but the teachers didn't care. The world here is cruel and sick.
I give my heart out to Amanda Todds family.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #110 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I was bullied ounce. I stood up to them.