Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #21 
dramaqueen
Banned

One of my bullies was African American and she told the counselor that I didn't like her because she was black. I told her in front of the counselor that her skin color had nothing to do with it. I didn't like her because she was mean.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #22 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
One of my bullies was African American and she told the counselor that I didn't like her because she was black. I told her in front of the counselor that her skin color had nothing to do with it. I didn't like her because she was mean.
I am quarter black and this might sound racist of me but a lot of African american teenage girls have Persecution complexes because of the color of their skin.
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #23 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, back when that happened (in the early 70s) we were going through the desegregation and bussing stuff and it was really bad. There were fights and riots all the time.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #24 
xShainax

SMH. Sad and depressing
Old 10-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #25 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Everyone I know is pretty much insulting her. I don't get it. She was a little kid in 7th grade, and people expect her to have the "common sense" to know that the things she did would intoned into trouble? How would a little kid be able to reason like that?
When you boil it down, she didn't do anything wrong.
Look at what's accepted in the media these days, this poor girl was looking for acceptance.
There's a lot more wrong with her case but going into it isn't too family friendly.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #26 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Everyone I know is pretty much insulting her. I don't get it. She was a little kid in 7th grade, and people expect her to have the "common sense" to know that the things she did would intoned into trouble? How would a little kid be able to reason like that?
When you boil it down, she didn't do anything wrong.
Look at what's accepted in the media these days, this poor girl was looking for acceptance.
There's a lot more wrong with her case but going into it isn't too family friendly.
Posted via Mobile Device
Everyone I know have called her the s word, and the w word
Old 10-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #27 
Perry the platypus

Sounds horrible. Why do people bully? Everyone has feelings you know! Even plants!
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #28 
TheCrabbyTabby

Most people bully because they have low self esteem and feel the need to boost it by belittling and lowering the self esteem of others so that theirs is higher by comparison. Sometimes, a bully comes out of an abusive home and feels the need to abuse others and create pain and suffering for them because they are jealous of their happiness and stable home.

Yet another reason for bullying is the fear that they may be like the person they are bullying and will be themselves, bullied. By bullying the person the fear being like, they reduce the appearance of being like or associated with said person. It also comes from ignorance and fear of something the bully thinks is unacceptable and doesn't understand well.

Bullies often were once victims of bulling themselves and are in fact, sad and angry at their bullies, and take out their anger on what they consider a weak and vulnerable person.

Bulling is a complex thing and it helps no one.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #29 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I was diagnosed with depression after I beat up a kid and threw him in a trash can.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #30 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
I was diagnosed with depression after I beat up a kid and threw him in a trash can.
the d*ck probably deserved it