Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2012, 11:40 PM   #31 
Hassled
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
His colors came back in his isolation tank because...he is isolated. I can't believe someone hasn't said this yet, maybe I missed it, but he is most likely pale due to stress the other fish are causing.
Hassled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:57 AM   #32 
OrangeAugust
Member
 
OrangeAugust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassled View Post
I can't believe someone hasn't said this yet, maybe I missed it, but he is most likely pale due to stress the other fish are causing.
LOL I said it.
OrangeAugust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:59 AM   #33 
Tikibirds
Member
 
Tikibirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Warrensburg, NY
Quote:
his tankmates is 3 Baby Albino Corydoras and 3 Otocinclus..
7 fish in a 5 gallon tank is a bit much...
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #34 
azurefox
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassled View Post
His colors came back in his isolation tank because...he is isolated. I can't believe someone hasn't said this yet, maybe I missed it, but he is most likely pale due to stress the other fish are causing.
well..he got a ripped tail actualy :( I always give him food everyday...*hik hik
but yes maybe he stressed because of too many population in my tank, I should move other fishes first..>.<
azurefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:16 AM   #35 
Hassled
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeAugust View Post
LOL I said it.
You also failed to read my whole post.
Hassled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:02 AM   #36 
LadyVictorian
Member
 
LadyVictorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Coon Rapids, MN
WOW that is WAY overstocked for a five gallon. He is likely stressed and overcrowded. Those other fish you have need a 20 gallon. Leave the betta alone in the 5 gallon. I am sure he is getting ammonia poisoning too from all the fish.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:05 AM   #37 
azurefox
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
WOW that is WAY overstocked for a five gallon. He is likely stressed and overcrowded. Those other fish you have need a 20 gallon. Leave the betta alone in the 5 gallon. I am sure he is getting ammonia poisoning too from all the fish.
yes I'm gonna do that :)
thank you for the advice all!
still thinking the solution about where I should put my corries..I got KOI pond in my house..but they seems still to small as babies for Big Koi Fishes =__="
azurefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:07 AM   #38 
azurefox
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indonesia
anyway..is it still too crowded if I put 3 otos and 3 cories together in my 5 gallon?
and I move my Betta to the new 5 Gallon tank? =_=
azurefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:10 AM   #39 
LadyVictorian
Member
 
LadyVictorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Coon Rapids, MN
The otto's and corries need to be in a 20 gallon. You can find them pretty cheap. No smaller than that or they will not live long and suffer ammonia poisoning.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:13 AM   #40 
azurefox
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictorian View Post
The otto's and corries need to be in a 20 gallon. You can find them pretty cheap. No smaller than that or they will not live long and suffer ammonia poisoning.
if I change the water 25% a week (well I usualy do that), and I also use Cannister Filter already...is still bad for them? :(

or maybe I should change the water twice a week?
azurefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
betta, light, pale, sick

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Loss of appetite + Pale colour mahmoudgn Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 8 06-21-2012 08:49 PM
My betta makes my day better :] andarst Betta Chat 5 09-02-2011 03:18 PM
My black and red betta looking pale,help!? missm83 Betta Fish Care 2 08-30-2011 09:52 AM
VERY pale betta tf1265 Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 12 08-11-2011 12:57 PM
Help Betta with pale face Marieukxx Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 2 07-15-2011 01:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.