Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #1 
homegrown terror

20 water wisteria and primrose shoots for natural decoration

hey, we've got some water wisteria and water primrose growing insanely in our planted tanks, and we're offering an even trade for our excess. we're looking for nice pieces of aq-safe driftwood and nice looking rocks to further decorate our new sorority. send or post us a picture of what you've got, and if it fits our theme we'll send you 20 assorted primrose and wisteria shoots, de-snailed and guaranteed to grow (we'll refund $.75 for every shoot that fails to grow if properly planted or floated)
homegrown terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #2 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I would love some plants! I have a brand new npt and it is a little empty ( my snail died last night long story ) I don't really have many rock decor but I will send you pics of what I have. Do you want little stones or big rock decor pieces?
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #3 
laynisample

i don't really have anything to trade, but can I just pay you for some? I LOVE wisteria and primrose but can't find anyone who's selling any and it would be perfect in my tank.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #4 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I will buy them too Please let me know!!!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #5 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

I dont have any driftwood or rocks either is this for trade only or can we buy the plants ?
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #6 
homegrown terror

whoa, getting WAY more interest than i expected. i dunno if my little supply can keep up with the demand. let me get a few new grows started and then i can talk business. the price i quoted to the first buyer was $15 for 20 assorted 2-3 in (5-7.5 cm) shoots, or $10 for 10-15. i'll let everyone know once i've got a good stock going, think i'm gonna set up a separate 5 gallon tank just as a farm.

anyone interested who can't find the plants around them: let me know if there's any other plants you'd be interested in buying, we've got a healthy variety of species we can start growing for you!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #7 
cjz96

Homegrownterror, i am also interested in buying some of your plants when they are available. Are they snail-free?
cjz96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #8 
homegrown terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjz96 View Post
Homegrownterror, i am also interested in buying some of your plants when they are available. Are they snail-free?
they're originally coming from a snaily tank but we'll be VERY carefully cleaning and de-snailing them before even thinking of selling them. i de-snailed the shoots we cut and put in our sorority last week and there's not a snail or egg in sight, so it can be done, it's time consuming though :) when i get paid tomorrow we're gonna be buying a new grow stock and setting up a proper "farm," so our next generation should be snail-free right from the start!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #9 
BettaQi

OMGoodness, if you start growing snail-free moss, I know someone in Long Island who is always wanting to buy it!
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #10 
laynisample

I'd really like any low light plants. If you just sent me an assortment of like 15 different trimmings i'd be an extremely happy girl.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote