Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #1 
emeraldmaster

Talking This is Red

So, this is me betta. I got his name because he reminded me of the character "Red" in the show, "That 70's Show". The dad, same name, is bascally(mispelled) a grouch. My Red is a grouch. o it made sense. AND... he is red, the color. As you can see, he is piebald, flesh head color. I don't know if the blue on the base of all his fins(minus the pectorals) makes him a marble or what. His color has never changed. As far as behavior goes, He likes the 30+ guppies that are in his 29 gallon tank. he dislikes the rosey red minnow, Nana. They fought over food just last night, Nana losing most of her fins and he losing the extended rays on the anal fin. Both are in medicated bowls with heating and LIGHT filtration. there are also 6 neon tetras, upped from the 3 I had not too long ago, and also 2 apple snails. I will add 5 cherry shrimp. If you have a problem seeing the image, just make an informal complaint and I'll try to fix it.
Attached Images

emeraldmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #2 
emeraldmaster

The rocks by the way are "live rocks". They are for salt water tanks and contain bacteria that build up the rock and make it look like coral. However, all you who hate anything that has ever had a grain of salt, my brother killed the bacteria by placing it outside, in the dirt, for 2 YEARS. I think that after 2 years of rain, the salt is gone. All the water parameters are okay anyway.
emeraldmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, new betta, pictures, red