Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-19-2014, 11:58 PM   #1 
fisharefriendsnotfood78

My New Marble Betta!

So today ended quite unexpectedly, because when I went to the store to pick up a bag of food for my guinea pigs, I also walked out with a beautiful new Betta. It was sort of an impulse buy, because he just kept staring at me and I couldn't help myself (I know I'm not alone here though, being on a site of Betta enthusiasts!).

Besides, I just couldn't let someone else who doesn't know the proper care of Bettas pick up such a gorgeous fish and possibly mistreat him (It sounds kinda mean but I couldn't bear the thought of it).

I had to do a little convincing with my parents, but I was able to do it! I had a spare 10 gallon that I could split three ways, and I just had to clean it up and move my other fish (George and October) out of their 5.5 gallon. The only extra cost was the four dollars for my new Betta, Patriot!

I'm really happy to have made some nice finds at pet stores. This makes my third Betta along with my Cambodian and my Mustard Gas.

(Sorry if my pictures are huge!)

October decided to photobomb one picture
Attached Images

fisharefriendsnotfood78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

He's really cute! He's actually not a marble but he's a variation of the Grizzle coloration, he's actually just a Multi-color but he's still really cute! Love the MG too
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM   #3 
fisharefriendsnotfood78

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
He's really cute! He's actually not a marble but he's a variation of the Grizzle coloration, he's actually just a Multi-color but he's still really cute! Love the MG too
Oh, I dont remember seeing that in the color sticky! thanks for the correction :)
fisharefriendsnotfood78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM   #4 
Aeon

hes gorgeous
Aeon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #5 
BlueLacee

Location: Colorado Rockies, the Land of Skiing, Festivals, and Incredibly Rich
Stunning boy
BlueLacee is online now   Reply With Quote